Page 307 of 501 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357407 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,140 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-...tz/#post786726

We miss you Redietz.
    The Wizard does not understand you.
    Come back to VCT where Freedom still exists.
    Please wear a mask and keep a safe distance of 6ft or more.
    Do not follow the example of DarkOz and his "Essential" DarkOz Challenge.
    Lol, soon as cases explode in his area, now Monet is all for masks.

I altered the challenge to enjoying take out food and a discussion wearing masks because you did have a point.

That said NY and the Northeast are doing better than the rest of the country due to strict measures
    I won't speak for Monet, I believe he was being sarcastic, in regards to mask wearing. As far as wanting Dietz back, I'm not sure if he was serious. I'd like to see him come back, weird but interesting fellow. Even with all his extreme left views.
    I'm sure Monet was being sarcastic but I am man enough to admit when someone makes a valid point.

I was thinking of the challenge and not the pandemic.

So I altered it (until pandemic crisis is over) to just a discussion with masks followed by loser paying for takeout for us to enjoy separately

I try to keep my favorite actors separate from their politics otherwise there would be so many movies I won't enjoy anymore.

I am a huge Charlton Heston fan, for example, but the dudes political stance is far opposite mine. Disagree with him on almost everything, but I still enjoy any of four decades of his movies

Marion Morrison. One of my favorite gay actors. God, I love that old queen.

Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    I try to keep my favorite actors separate from their politics otherwise there would be so many movies I won't enjoy anymore.

I am a huge Charlton Heston fan, for example, but the dudes political stance is far opposite mine. Disagree with him on almost everything, but I still enjoy any of four decades of his movies
    I like Robert DeNiro as an actor. But his politics suck. He needs a good bitchslap.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-...tz/#post786726

We miss you Redietz.
    The Wizard does not understand you.
    Come back to VCT where Freedom still exists.
    Please wear a mask and keep a safe distance of 6ft or more.
    Do not follow the example of DarkOz and his "Essential" DarkOz Challenge.
    Rediet is so desperate for attention from site participants that he starts threads on topics that already exist, pimps a blog on topics already being discussed, and even started his own stupid adventure thread. He may as well start his own forum Hipsters & Libsters and talk to himself there.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Redietz is so desperate for attention from site participants that he starts threads on topics that already exist, pimps a blog on topics already being discussed, and even started his own stupid adventure thread. He may as well start his own forum Hipsters & Libsters and talk to himself there.
    Are you saying you can't tell the difference between Redietz and Tasha?

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Redietz is so desperate for attention from site participants that he starts threads on topics that already exist, pimps a blog on topics already being discussed, and even started his own stupid adventure thread. He may as well start his own forum Hipsters & Libsters and talk to himself there.
    Are you saying you can't tell the difference between Redietz and Tasha?
    Excellent summation of my thoughts.

This is one post that could either go here or in Adventures Of Mdawg... To the people wondering WHY Mdawg seems to be treated like a Favorite Teacher's Pet or a Prized Golden Poster at WOV recently/currently, I have the theory that why Mdawg is clearly being shown favoritism is to counteract and make amends the SHITTY way he was treated earlier in the year.... I mean, someone harassed him and he lightly called that Poster a "Hater," and he got a three day Suspension... Very shitty. Mdawg was being treated like a huge Whipping boy earlier in the year and was a huge target.

He also got temporarily permanantly banned with NO investigation when some IDIOT impersonated him. Many Posters stood up for Mdawg casting their doubts that Mdawg was the Impersonator. WOV Admins did a thorough Investigation and it turned out that this Idiot was Impersonating Mdawg at a bunch of random Gambling Websites. WOV Admins admitted they got played and Mdawg was soon reinstated and the Idiot got a permanent ban.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    This is one post that could either go here or in Adventures Of Mdawg... To the people wondering WHY Mdawg seems to be treated like a Favorite Teacher's Pet or a Prized Golden Poster at WOV recently/currently, I have the theory that why Mdawg is clearly being shown favoritism is to counteract and make amends the SHITTY way he was treated earlier in the year.... I mean, someone harassed him and he lightly called that Poster a "Hater," and he got a three day Suspension... Very shitty. Mdawg was being treated like a huge Whipping boy earlier in the year and was a huge target.

He also got temporarily permanantly banned with NO investigation when some IDIOT impersonated him. Many Posters stood up for Mdawg casting their doubts that Mdawg was the Impersonator. WOV Admins did a thorough Investigation and it turned out that this Idiot was Impersonating Mdawg at a bunch of random Gambling Websites. WOV Admins admitted they got played and Mdawg was soon reinstated and the Idiot got a permanent ban.
    Can someone send this monkey a vine of bananas to shut it up

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Marion Morrison. One of my favorite gay actors. God, I love that old queen.
    Wait...what? John Wayne was gay?
    Say it ain’t so!

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Say it ain’t so!
    Faggots think everyone is or was gay.
    They have to justify their behavior.
    Many of them think Jesus was gay.
    It's perverted, sick and twisted.

Say it ain’t so!
    I Know both a Ben and a Marvin Gay

Gay has got to be, especially as a kid 20+ years ago, the worst last name to have. Surprisingly it's common enough.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Gay has got to be, especially as a kid 20+ years ago, the worst last name to have. Surprisingly it's common enough.
    Yeah not too many Gaylord’s anymore either.

Gay Focker.......Hilarious!

The "Enola Gay" dropped both atomic bombs on Japan in 1945.

Gaylord as first name, is worse then Gay as last. Was fairly common years ago, strange.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

Can someone send this monkey a vine of bananas to shut it up

You know my theory holds a lot of water and makes perfect sense....
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

In 2008 the Memphis Grizzlies drafted Kevin Love with their first round pick. Their best player at the time was Rudy Gay. But the Gay Love connection was soon broken up when Kevin Love was traded after the draft.

Say it ain’t so!
    I thought Jesus said to "Love thy fellow man"

Thread Information