Page 100 of 199 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 3961

Thread: The Adventures of MDawg (in progress)

That AxelWolf challenge was a waste of time. I am done with WOV for a month, I have real work to do.

See how you do it KewlJ? No drama queen speech, just one last quick post asking for a month off, and that's it.

Well, one thing good came out of it, I blocked worthless members like ExpectedValue, DarkOz, and others and didn't have to read their nonsense for a few days.

Catch me at truepassage.com
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    No thanks.

That AxelWolf challenge was a waste of time. I am done with WOV for a month, I have real work to do.

See how you do it KewlJ? No drama queen speech, just one last quick post asking for a month off, and that's it.

Well, one thing good came out of it, I blocked worthless members like ExpectedValue, DarkOz, and others and didn't have to read their nonsense for a few days.

What's the "real work"?

Have to polish some watches for your boss?

Maybe you could get your boss to loan you 5k to post with the Wizard.

Not sure why you're running away. Unless you are losing. Are you losing?

Why would you have to ask why anyone would not want to deal with WOV for a while?
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

You're basically throwing in the towel. If you really believe you're right and will win, you keep fighting. Dont put your tail between your legs and run away.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    You're basically throwing in the towel. If you really believe you're right and will win, you keep fighting. Dont put your tail between your legs and run away.
    ^^^^^^

As much of a complete jackass as you've been, with your COMBINED IMPOSSIBLE claims, I really didn't envision you as a quitter...jig is up.

Chasing scammers and the like is a fruitless pursuit. I mean, what to get by proving that someone is a nothing? All you can be is wrong, at which point, again, at least you come off as a bigger nut. The believers are going to believe, no matter what.

You know what they say about arguing with fools. But here, it really is hard to tell. Reminds me of the days Eliot spent trying to convince EvenBob of things. The latter made a bigger fool of the former.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

WOV today.

Let's see how it is doing in a month.

I'm no longer at WOV...why talk about it again right now. Why make drama queen exits and explanations.
    Leave all that for the KewlJs of the world.

People can say till there blue in the face, how people like KJ and Alan are HUGE drama queens. Anybody with half a brain would agree. You on the other hand defeat them hands down in that department, truly in a league of your own. There might be some estrogen filled delusional BETA CUCKS, who are impressed by your outlandish impossible claims, MOST are not.

If I made the decision to disengage with that waste of time at WOV, why would you think I'd waste time engaging with that waste of time's minions, here?

If it's not important to you, it's not important to me!
    Last edited by MDawg; 12-18-2020 at 01:10 PM.

one thing good came out of it
    You also avoided be taken by Gondoff, Hooker and the rest of their wire room gang.

It would so seem! Why else was AxelWolf so desperate to do it, and so upset when the rug was pulled out from under.

Why else was AxelWolf so upset when the rug was pulled out from under.
    He's upset with himself.

He realizes his idea to use a threat as bait tipped off the mark.

True if he had not acted so desperate and not pushed for forum repercussions, the bet would have probably continued to its conclusion.

I mean at one point I told him via PM I was willing to discuss posting the money in advance, and then he started manically pushing for it immediately in public. Plus he wanted me to give up bitcoin which I've been accumulating for a decade, as if I were going to just tie bitcoin up for him for however long it took for him to post three years of faked trip reports, when I hadn't let go of any after all these years.

When someone says Okay I'll do it, and then the push continues, it would make anyone suspicious.

True if he had not acted so desperate and not pushed for forum repercussions, the bet would have probably continued to its conclusion.

I mean at one point I told him via PM I was willing to discuss posting the money in advance, and then he started manically pushing for it immediately in public. Plus he wanted me to give up bitcoin which I've been accumulating for a decade, as if I were going to just tie bitcoin up for him for however long it took for him to post three years of faked trip reports, when I hadn't let go of any after all these years.

When someone says Okay I'll do it, and then the push continues, it would make anyone suspicious.
    That doesn't work. You self admittedly have had Bitcoin tied up since the inception of BTC that you bought in 2010 by your own admission. So you transfer .25 BTC or whatever to Wiz or whoever to insure payment should a challenger be successful. If the person who takes the challenge fails in disgrace. Then the bag holder sends you back the .25 BTC. You are not out anything. If you still have BTC from 2010 it's not like you're ever going to divest yourself from Bitcoin.

Plus 5k is chicken feed to a man of your means and stature.

Maybe if I help you with this you can convince that other bullshit artist Grandpa Newell to take a pic in his elusive Newell. Otherwise known as the Ghost and/or Chameleon.

For the record,,,,, I am willing to post money with DanDruff or whoever for Rob to post some pics in the Newell that he represented as his.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 12-18-2020 at 02:47 PM.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Then the bag holder sends you back the .25 BTC..
    What if the bag holder doesn't send the BTC back?

Right - what if it ended up being a scam, or I lost the challenge? I've never met any of those WOV people. After a year who knows what the value of that BTC would be. Obviously my bet is that BTC will keep going up.

In any case, his pushing for BTC just made me more suspicious. I told him I was willing to discuss posting the money, and he kept going on and on trying to force me to do it immediately. And going on and on about bitcoin.

All I can say is, given that it would have taken him at least a year to post even just one years worth of Adventures trip reports, the guy must be very hard up OR must have assumed he would somehow get the money instantly.

Next time he wants something, I'd advise him to ease up after the other guy says Okay. You push after someone is willing to discuss doing it, and of course it makes the other guy now hesitate.

And another thing anyone should know about anyone with money, is that he didn't get there by being dumb about what to do with his money.

True, billionaires might gamble, but they do it because it gives them something in return, win or lose. In my case, I bet high enough levels so that it gets my juices flowing, but if I didn't win at it consistently, I'd quit.

In any case, it's just as well that it's over now. Was taking up far too much time and energy. I assumed that we were going to have it settled and started without so much time consuming drama. I was wrong.
    Last edited by MDawg; 12-18-2020 at 03:07 PM.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I am willing to post money with DanDruff or whoever
    Send it to Rob himself, and if he doesn't post the photos, then see if he returns the money.

I told him I was willing to discuss posting the money, and he kept going on and on trying to force me to do it immediately.
    And then immediately after you withdrew the challenge, he admitted this...

Originally Posted by AxelWolf
    I might very well do some examples and send them to various members and see how they would have judged that evidence. I was considering doing that from the get-go
    It was all a smokescreen from the get-go.

So now you know better than to believe anything Axel tells you.

Thread Information