Page 29 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Grandpa's Newell

When we were feuding Rob wrote a lot of disparaging shit about my mother. At the time my mother's health was declining rapidly. Then one day the doctors told us she had only few days to live. The day after she died Rob wrote something about her. And I never told anyone here my mother had died.

It was subsequent to that Rob asked for a truce. I could have taken the tact that KJ and redietz did. I could have pulled the "I hate you forever" routine. But I'm not that kind of person. Sure, I'm a rough around the edges crusty old man. But, unlike KJ and redietz, I have the capacity to forgive and forget. Thats what I did and it wasn't even hard.

Rob didn't know my mother. He didn't know she was in declining health. He didn't know when she died. For all he knew my mother could have died years ago. He was writing stuff in response to bullshit I was writing about him and his family. He was writing stuff in response to bullshit KJ and redietz were writing about him. The one thing I knew about it is it was all bullshit on all our parts. We both knew it was just cheap entertainment. Looking back on it now I think the feud was pretty damn funny to a lot of people, including me.

So, there you have it. I forgave and forgot. KJ and redietz didn't. Those two just don't have any class.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    MaxPen, have you finally received enough entertainment to satisfy your sick mind?
    To be completely honest, that kind of "Entertainment," was the Catalyst for my temporary self ban from here. About 5 People were arguing with each other across like 7 THREADS on the main Las Vegas Forum front page. It was very sad and pathetic and NOT fun. The Las Vegas Forum was going down a very bad path and Monet's Degenerate Gambler Thread saved it....
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    My temporary self ban from here.
    Tasha, gambling addict and degenerate. --->

Death declared, in absentia.

https://anagram-solver.net/Tasha,%20....?partial=true
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

This whole thing from MaxPen reminds me of that member who would come in here and give members 7 days to apologize before DoXXing them.
    I guess it scared the SHIT out of LarryS that Pussy!

KewlJ, if you truly believe what you said to MisterV, a very strong case can be made that you yes yourself, redietz, and MaxPen are the very real enablers that allow Singer's voice to continue and carry on. Who is now doing most of the talking Singer no not him? No one believed any of Rob's stories that got personal on people's loved ones. Almost everyone "except you and redietz" quickly dismissed those words spoken by Rob. Sad as those words hurt you two and a few former members, trying to get some justice or satisfaction allows these stories to carry on. Remember now it is just two of you fighting the battle, not MaxPen who admits that he is just playing a game for entertainment purposes. Sorry, I think that you and redietz are making a mistake.
    Here is the problem BoSox. History repeats itself. And the history of Rob Singer is that he doesn't stop. He doesn't go away. Yes, he frequently disappears for short period of time, a month, 6 weeks when he has been thoroughly debunked, at times by myself, going back and finding his own word that contradict his current claims, at times it has been Dan Druff that thoroughly debunked Rob causing him to slink away for a few weeks or month. But he always returns, either continuing on with the same impossible claims, or worse yet, making up new, even "trollier" claims.

That is precisely what lead to the double up bug claim. His Singer progression claim of million dollar wins over 10 years had been so thoroughly debunked that it was one of those times Rob slinked away, disappearing for a while and then presto....he returns with a whole new impossible claim, the double up bug claim that he stole.

So yeah, you can say, well he isn't posting right now, but he will be back. And he will continue on with the impossible claims, or make up new ones. He can't help himself. On one of the occasions he even requested a self ban from Dan Druff, which Dan didn't grant. And then presto Rob was back posting a month later....the same claims that had already been thoroughly debunked.

So he isn't going to go away, you have to really make him go away. Drive the stake in when you have the chance and that is why I hope MaxPen does follow through.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 02-22-2021 at 12:01 PM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Those two just don't have any class.
    I am going to respond to mickey's criticism of me earlier today, by quoting a post of his from when Dan Druff was considering lifting Rob's ban from this site. I think it speaks for itself. Was Mickey Crimm being honest back then, or is he being more honest now. I'll leave it to everyone to decide for themselves.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Singer was hurling vicious insults at those who disagree with the viability of his system going back to the very early 2000's. He was the original hurler of the stones, not us. He has been banned off of every gambling forum he has ever participated on because of his rude, arrogant, and insufferable behavior. Gambling Forums will be good for him as they are uncensored and do not ban people. The problem for us in the moderated forums is that Singer will not pay attention to the rules while the rest of us try to abide by them.

Sling, would you do us all a favor and find a Singer post that has an equation in it and put it up here. I've yet to ever see one out of the hundreds of thousand of posts he's made in the past 15 years but maybe I somehow missed it. I don't think so. For those of you pushing this "Singer plays by the math 95%" BS, he has trashed every gambling mathematician we know of. For gambling math expertise he is the equivalent of a flat earther.

If Singer is allowed back we are all going to get the exact same bullshit he was doing before he was banned. He can't help himself. He has narcissistic personality disorder. He has to trash people. It's his lifeblood.

One of the big sticking points for me is his always demanding proof on any claim we make but never, never, never proving his claims. He came on like Attila taking Rome with Arci about proof of their claims visa vie the income tax returns. He pushed that bet with Arci in front of everyone. He thought he had Arci by the balls because he knew for sure Arci would never put up his tax returns. But Arci called his bluff. So what happened? Singer welshed the bet. I'll say again. SINGER WELSHED THE BET.

There has always been a code of honor in gambling. You lose you pay off. You don't welsh bets. Of all of Singer's sins this was the worst of all. He brought total dishonor upon himself. It's what he SHOULD have been banned for.

I don't think any of us have a real vote in this. It's really up to Dan. But I'll say this. If Singer delivers his tax returns to Alan...fulfills his end of the bet with Arci...then I will support Singer's return to this site.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 02-22-2021 at 12:05 PM.

Trolling is one thing, but faking your death on a forum puts Kewlj in the same bracket as MaxPen ..... COWARD .....
    Last edited by blackhole; 02-22-2021 at 12:20 PM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    This whole thing from MaxPen reminds me of that member who would come in here and give members 7 days to apologize before DoXXing them.
    I guess it scared the SHIT out of LarryS that Pussy!
    Are you referring to Ex-AP ?? He was quite the eccentric character

I predict Aceshii, BanjoJerry or Jerry Logan will reappear within the next few weeks.

I wonder whether the fact that Singer and MC are both avid Trump supporters influenced MC's decision to back off on his attacks on Singer?
    Last edited by MisterV; 02-22-2021 at 12:46 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Trolling is one thing, but faking your death on a forum puts Kewlj in the same bracket as MaxPen ..... COWARD .....
    You are likely the most mentally challenged person on this forum. Even next to Tasha.

Your buddy Grandpa Newell is the one cowering in the camper toilet. As he finally figured out the gig is up. After 20+ years he finally ran into a roadblock that he can't weasel his way past.

The clock is ticking.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

The clock is ticking.
    Where's the beef sparky ????

After 20+ years he finally ran into a roadblock that he can't weasel his way past.
    This is the most important thing to me. This has been a 20 year troll of Advantage players and the advantage player, gambling community, by a guy who admittedly attempted to be an advantage player in the late 1990's and admittedly failed. That is all it is. All these different impossible claims, all the lies, all the hate and name calling, is just a bitter losing gambler expressing his anger.

And being that it has gone on for 20 years, it is long past time for it to end. We have tried to be reasonable, show the reality of a guy living in a pull behind trailer in a trailer park in Pahrump of all places, during the same period that he NOW claims to have been playing the double up bug for 3 million dollars.

Mind you he didn't claim the double up bug at the time, he NOW, 10+ years later claims that. Also it should be noted, this was not an RV type temp park. This was a more permanent situation. It was his registered address. He got his mail there. He filed for food stamp benefits from the state of Nevada there. He lived there....in a trailer park.

So you try to point out these inconsistencies in a reasonable and fair manner and he just attacks you back with lies. The same lies that he attacked other people with years before. I mean there comes a point where you stop trying to be fair and just end this. So almost anything is fair game as long as it is true. He brought this on himself

And whether some here like it or not, some find Singer and his antics humorous or not, the facts are this person is a failed advantage players, bitter and angry at the world and those that have recorded some success in gambling and advantage play where he failed. And now he is a retired, dude, with little to his name, living off a social security check and his kids. Lots of people like that, but this guy, is damn bitter about his choices and journey. And I guess will be to he goes to his grave.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

Here is the problem BoSox. History repeats itself. And the history of Rob Singer is that he doesn't stop. He doesn't go away.
    Of course, he is not going away, no one expects him to disappear. His reappearances are only bothering two people. The man is now harmless he can't hurt or influence any new members as there are no new members, if by chance we get one it may be a Tasha puppet. Either way his independent voice is pretty much run its course. His personal slang insulting just proves his desperation for attention, not to be taken seriously.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

So he isn't going to go away, you have to really make him go away. Drive the stake in when you have the chance and that is why I hope MaxPen does follow through.
    I do not think that the majority of the membership wants Rob Singer to go away by any means. I do not recommend that you try a poll and find out, I think that you would be surprised by the results. Even redeitz belongs to the board for the entertainment factor unless he is the subject. I am not saying that Singer is popular only that he really is harmless, yes harmless and predictable. The reason that he attacks you and red is that he knows that he can get under both of your skin and he loves it. Just remember any of the offensive language that is spoken here is approved by the owner. So doesn't some of the responsibility or blame belong there?

Your buddy Grandpa Newell is the one cowering in the camper toilet. As he finally figured out the gig is up. After 20+ years he finally ran into a roadblock that he can't weasel his way past.

MaxPen, I think you are way off base on this one. Whatever you have to unleash upon Singer, I do not think he could give a flying fuck about it in any way. Do you honestly think that Singer gives a shit what any of the membership thinks about him? Please!

Just remember any of the offensive language that is spoken here is approved by the owner. So doesn't some of the responsibility or blame belong there?
    Absolutely, much of the blame falls to Dan Druff. I have been saying that for years. When I came to this forum, invited privately by Mickey Crimm, no less, this forum was known as being a little "trolly", but it was also a somewhat legitimate gambling related forum and it seemed like Druff was trying to make it more so.

My being here actually brought a few legit members from the blackjack community, when word got out that I was posting here. I would never ask anyone, to come here and participate here, but your buddy MWP, mentioned a couple times at other forums that I was here and a few people began showing up. Maybe it was coincidence, but YOU showed up shortly after one of those mentions, as did moses, and some others. And I am glad you did, because you are a legit AP, just the kind of player I wanted to draw here but could never ask, the way this forum was. I am not going to mention names, you know the names, but most posted a few times and them left. Way too crazy for most legit players (except those of us with a sadistic streak).

So of course the problem was mostly Singer. There were a few others that I have labeled anti-AP, at the time Mickey called them "confederacy of dunces". They are entitled to their opinion, but you gotta make your case, without all the lying and nasty name calling. If you can't do that, you really have no case to be made.

So like I said, despite the lacks rules here, Druff wanted this forum to be more legit about gambling and not just a troll forum. Finally he had enough of Singer wanting and doing nothing but destroy the forum and Druff Banned Singer. Can you believe that....on this forum where it is almost impossible to be banned, Singer was banned!.

And of course traffic slowed as some people come here only for the train wreck, and at that point Druff caved and allowed Singer back with strict rules. He could only participate in one thread. Well that wasn't enforced and Singer went right back to his usual behavior, even emboldened and Druff finally just threw up his hands...giving up. At which point his own forum is so bad, he rarely participates anymore, except to bless us all with his oh so wonderful sports picks.

And here we are. We are what many refer to as the "sewer forum", some call it the "urinal". And while Singer made it so, much of the blame goes to Druff for allowing it.

It doesn't have to be this way. People can argue and have differences of opinions, even anti-AP opinions, and express them without the nasty personal attacks which should allow the forum to retain at least some value in the gambling world. Now it is just the village idiot (we all are) that everyone laughs at.

MaxPen, I think you are way off base on this one. Whatever you have to unleash upon Singer, I do not think he could give a flying fuck about it in any way. Do you honestly think that Singer gives a shit what any of the membership thinks about him? Please!
    That is because you still don't understand what is really going on.

Bosox, you say things like "no one believes him anyway".

Are you familiar with the "illusion of truth". Has to do with repeating a lie or lies so often that it is now believed to be the truth. The concept is often attributed to Vladimir Lenin, although I suspect the real roots go back much further.

Well that is what these guys do. Repeat over and over and over again, and if people reject or denounce it a few times, they still have overwhelmed with the lie that gains strength as truth. I first saw this on Norms forum with a guy that had 15,000 posts. Do you remember?

Same thing happened here with Singer and his claims. But not only his claims, but his attacks on people. If he says it enough times, people believe. Well I wont let that happen with either his fantasy world gambling claims, or his attacks of me and my family that are lies.

That is because you still don't understand what is really going on.
    It's almost like the entire membership is being waterboarded all at the same time. Frankly, I do not care either way if Singer spent the last 25 years in prison for murder.

Rob Singer has pissed off a lot of people over the years with his insults, attacks, and wholly unsupported, outlandish claims; does this warrant MaxPen unleashing a shit storm upon him?

It's not like Dan Druff gives a flying fuck: he rarely bothers to monitor / enforce the rules and I doubt there is a rule against unleashing a shit storm.

Doxxing is prohibited, but shit storms seem to be OK.

Ultimately the issue is whether you want to howl for Singer's blood and wish to see his head on a pike, or whether you simply don't give a shit, i.e. "Nothing to see here."

Me, I believe in cause and effect.

Strap him to a dunking stool and then ...

What, Me Worry?

Thread Information