Thread: Matt Gaetz

This clown is an unrepentant Trump clown, I mean clone, I mean both, who is using the same plays from the Trump playbook as his master has used.

Hello, eipic failure.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    This clown is an unrepentant Trump clown, I mean clone, I mean both, who is using the same plays from the Trump playbook as his master has used.

Hello, eipic failure.
    Are you gonna whine like a typical, leftist beta-bitch when the military remove that senile traitor and crook Biden and that vile creature pretending to be vp, hey hey????

Trump is a much bigger crook than Biden.

Biden is just a venal politician; Trump is an organized criminal.

Big difference, boyo.

But to answer your question, no, I didn't vote for Joe, I voted for Jo: I always vote Libertarian.
    What, Me Worry?

Trump is a much bigger crook than Biden.

Biden is just a venal politician; Trump is an organized criminal.

Big difference, boyo.

But to answer your question, no, I didn't vote for Joe, I voted for Jo: I always vote Libertarian.
    You seem to enjoy bashing republicans while hiding under this banner of being a Libertarian. Nothing wrong with that, but as a Libertarian I would think you would be an equal opportunity basher of democrats. Plenty of fodder there with Pelosi, Schummer, Schiff, Waters, AOC, et al. Or even in this state of Oregon with the disaster of Gov. we have in Kate Brown, or the two dipshit fed Senators we have. Not a word. But you go after Matt Gaetz from Florida?

I would go a step farther with venal Joe and just call him corrupt. More so than the run of the mill politician too.

I like Biden more than Trump, but I'm not a fan.

Libertarians are basically a mix of conervative and liberal, depending on the issue.

Were I forced to choose between Republican and Democrat I'd align more with Republicans as I am pretty conservative.

I focus on Trump and now Gaetz because they are such absolute shits as human beings.

I've chosen not to discuss Oregon politics on this board other than to bemoan the damage done to stumptown by the current uber-liberal politicians in power, esp. Ted Wheeler and Jo Ann Hardesty, the ultimate Portland libtards.
    What, Me Worry?

I like Biden more than Trump, but I'm not a fan.

Libertarians are basically a mix of conervative and liberal, depending on the issue.

Were I forced to choose between Republican and Democrat I'd align more with Republicans as I am pretty conservative.

I focus on Trump and now Gaetz because they are such absolute shits as human beings.

I've chosen not to discuss Oregon politics on this board other than to bemoan the damage done to stumptown by the current uber-liberal politicians in power, esp. Ted Wheeler and Jo Ann Hardesty, the ultimate Portland libtards.
    I tend to think of you as Libertarian-minded.

Bill Maher tries to identify as a libertarian but we all know that is bullshit.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I see that Gaetz is set to speak about his vision for America to a coterie of female Trumpies (or is it "Trumpettes?")..

That'll be a hoot.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Bill Maher tries to identify as a libertarian but we all know that is bullshit.
    Bill Maher is the founding member of the Shitweasel Party.

How is anyone supposed to know who this guy is? By the way you're telling it, did he have a mypillow fight?

The chump keeps digging a deeper hole for himself.

https://news.yahoo.com/gaetzs-compla...194302254.html
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information