People like MDawg!

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
Originally Posted by monet View Post
MDawg Wins.
The End.

MDawg is Number 1 in your minds and Number 1 in my heart!!
Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
But no one has taken control of the forums and members like MDawg has. For that you have to give him credit whether you like him or not. He has made a fool out of everyone that challenged him.

MDawg is taken more serious than anyone on here currently.
He is taken so seriously that DarkOz gave him 2,000 dollars.
That wasn't good enough so he tipped the Wizard 500 dollars.
I'd say that MDawg is taken very seriously to some members.
DarkOz for starters.

All I know is that MDawg is on a Hot Streak.
UP 131k for his trip!?
MDawg is Kicking Ass and Taking Names!
WOOF!!
On the other hand,

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
Who's the bigger retard? Alan, or MrV? Ha, don't forget all the hangers-on.

Jesus, I think that the Dawg is beginning to make sense.
Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
KewJ, You are like a fucken sick talking parrot.
KewlJ, Being sneaky and underhanded like that has now been your reputation for a long time now and it hasn't stopped yet. Going back years all the way to Norm Wattenberger,Tthree even after he has not posted in what now is years, including Zen master flash and others right up to present day times.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post

Member, Kewlj, the biggest blowhard you’ll ever meet on any forum. In his case the word blowhard has actually two different meanings. 1) an arrogantly and pompously boastful or opinionated person, braggart, windbag, a self-important egomaniac who likes to toot his own horn. 2) In his own words “I enjoy sucking a nice cock”

This idiot will destroy any thread or post you make if your view doesn’t match his. You could end up with 20 pages of his alone posts cluttering up your thread, relentlessly repeating himself endlessly. Sadly, there is no one here that will ever put a leach around his neck and lock him up behind a fence.

I ask the entire board if not everything said in the above quote is not true? Because I could not find a single thing wrong or fabricated.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
IvyLeagueGrad you are disgusting and I am sure MDawg's wife is beautiful from the way he has talked about her in the past. Also I am sure you never went to college because at WOV you didn't even know the difference between lose and loose!