Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Documentaries

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    You really do read every post on this forum.
    Thought I could sneak that in over here lol.
    I skip most of Blackhole's and Garnabby's. I have no problem with Garnabby, to be clear, I just understand almost nothing he says, but he seems to be having fun.
    Best to be mis- or not understood than make up a bunch of crap for a gambling site that was a scam to begin with.

"I skip most of Blackhole's and Garnabby's. I have no problem with Garnabby, to be clear, I just understand almost nothing he says, but he seems to be having fun." --->

Descriptive Fantasie on the Battles of Chattanooga, Lookout Mountain, and Missionary Ridge.

https://anagram-solver.net/I%20skip%....?partial=true

Descriptive Fantasie on the Battles of Chattanooga, Lookout Mountain and Missionary Ridge" is a piano score arranged by Alberto Riveri. The score was published in 1889 by P.R. McCargo & Co., in Boston, MA.
    Missionary Ridge is a geographic feature in Chattanooga, Tennessee, site of the Battle of Missionary Ridge, a battle in the American Civil War, fought on November 25, 1863.
    Yes, old Mission has some psychic potential. I like the part about "Missionary Ridge".

Anyone here from MA?
    Last edited by Garnabby; 07-10-2021 at 07:19 AM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Vegan Propaganda aside it seems clear that we're Fucked... RIP.
    The math is mind boggling.
    The water consumption between the feed and livestock is staggering.

Last edited by monet; 10-26-2021 at 10:45 AM.

Vegan Propaganda aside it seems clear that we're Fucked... RIP.
    The math is mind boggling.
    The water consumption between the feed and livestock is staggering.

I wonder how far they are along with regards to lab grown meat ? thanks Monet.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    I knew we were disconnected to our food and that our society has a serious meat addiction but I didn't realize how crazy the numbers were.
    Even the Beef Industry estimates that one pound of beef costs between 400 to 8000 gallons of water alone.
    That's not a typo... at minimum 400 and at maximum 8000 gallons of water for 1 pound of BEEF (its whats for dinner)!
    That was from their official documents.
    Don't get me wrong here.
    I'm not a Tree Hugger but its pretty clear that things are messed up beyond any type of repair.
    It's all messed up when you look into it.
    Doesn't matter what you choose.
    Vegan, Vegetarian, Meat Eater or Whatever it seems clear that many have to die so few can live.
    And it doesn't matter where you look.
    If you just look into the surface of the Plastic Recycling Industry you find its a complete SCAM.
    As I said before.
    We have all been constantly lied to from birth.
    We are raising around 70 Billion Livestock Animals Worldwide!
    And like I say it doesn't matter because the way we grow corn is just as much of a nightmare.
    Anyway... these documentaries are a delight to watch while I eat these two Double X FatBugers!
    IMO they make a much better product when compared to In & Out.
    An we should mention this direct Bruce Willis quote... Fast Food Nation (2006)

"It is a sad fact of life, Don, but the truth is we all have to eat a little shit from time to time."
    Last edited by monet; 10-26-2021 at 04:20 PM.

I knew we were disconnected to our food and that our society has a serious meat addiction but I didn't realize how crazy the numbers were.
    Even the Beef Industry estimates that one pound of beef costs between 400 to 8000 gallons of water alone.
    That's not a typo... at minimum 400 and at maximum 8000 gallons of water for 1 pound of BEEF (its whats for dinner)!
    That was from their official documents.
    Don't get me wrong here.
    I'm not a Tree Hugger but its pretty clear that things are messed up beyond any type of repair.
    It's all messed up when you look into it.
    Doesn't matter what you choose.
    Vegan, Vegetarian, Meat Eater or Whatever it seems clear that many have to die so few can live.
    And it doesn't matter where you look.
    If you just look into the surface of the Plastic Recycling Industry you find its a complete SCAM.
    As I said before.
    We have all been constantly lied to from birth.
    We are raising around 70 Billion Livestock Animals Worldwide!
    And like I say it doesn't matter because the way we grow corn is just as much of a nightmare.
    Anyway... these documentaries are a delight to watch while I eat these two Double X FatBugers!
    IMO they make a much better product when compared to In & Out.
    An we should mention this direct Bruce Willis quote... Fast Food Nation (2006)

"It is a sad fact of life, Don, but the truth is we all have to eat a little shit from time to time."
    It's not like the used water disappears and is gone forever...lol
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    It's not like the used water disappears and is gone forever...lol
    Ok... the debate is pointless but to act as if its not a serious problem seems naive.
    Just the clearing of Forest, Rain Forest, Land is irreparable.
    We sort of learned that from the Dust Bowl.

[ Fast Food Nation (2006)

That was a pretty good movie. I guess it could be categorized as a pseudo-documentary.

That was a pretty good movie. I guess it could be categorized as a pseudo-documentary.
    I agree.
    I haven't see it for some time so I might have to Tee it up tonight.
    Might as well have some Brats with Eggs and Cheese and glass of cold Whole Milk to go with it.
    You know... in honor of my addictions.
    Yogurt for desert instead of Ice Cream this time.

I agree.
    I haven't see it for some time so I might have to Tee it up tonight.
    Might as well have some Brats with Eggs and Cheese and glass of cold Whole Milk to go with it.
    You know... in honor of my addictions.
    Yogurt for desert instead of Ice Cream this time.
    Sounds good Monet. I find that yogurt really helps for digestion - especially for taking vitamins, aspirin and other supplements.

If you ever get time and want to go down another rabbit hole I recommend this podcast.
    So far they have had 8 parts/uploads.
    Number 3 dropped a bunch of interesting dots or facts.
    It's amazing the connections that you and I would never know these people actually have.
    Like who their parents are or who they married or what jobs they had etc. etc.
    This Alec Baldwin Shooting looks more and more like a professional hit which is kind of mind blowing to me.
    Turns out the woman was very interested in making documentaries about sex slavery and pedophilia in Hollywood.
    She was connected with MI-5 and her husband looks like he was a spook.
    All the information makes me realize how low on the totem pole I am.
    Honestly, I don't even get close to being on the totem pole.
    Playlist linked below...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...AAye9_sisRvxjx

If you ever get time and want to go down another rabbit hole I recommend this podcast.
    So far they have had 8 parts/uploads.
    Number 3 dropped a bunch of interesting dots or facts.
    It's amazing the connections that you and I would never know these people actually have.
    Like who their parents are or who they married or what jobs they had etc. etc.
    This Alec Baldwin Shooting looks more and more like a professional hit which is kind of mind blowing to me.
    Turns out the woman was very interested in making documentaries about sex slavery and pedophilia in Hollywood.
    She was connected with MI-5 and her husband looks like he was a spook.
    All the information makes me realize how low on the totem pole I am.
    Honestly, I don't even get close to being on the totem pole.
    Playlist linked below...
    Monet, thanks very much for this reco - I'm looking forward to seeing it. I'm guessing it will be at least as interesting as the extremely interesting Fall of the Cabal series (part 5 was especially mind-blowing) which I had posted in the movies section prior to the documentary section's creation as you probably remember. The common theme is the Eyes Wide Shut crowd with these things. I'm guessing some of the demons of Big Pharma also have ties to this crowd. I'm sure you're just as happy as I am that we are at the bottom of the totem pole.

Monet, thanks very much for this reco - I'm looking forward to seeing it. I'm guessing it will be at least as interesting as the extremely interesting Fall of the Cabal series (part 5 was especially mind-blowing) which I had posted in the movies section prior to the documentary section's creation as you probably remember. The common theme is the Eyes Wide Shut crowd with these things. I'm guessing some of the demons of Big Pharma also have ties to this crowd. I'm sure you're just as happy as I am that we are at the bottom of the totem pole.
    I do remember watching the Fall of the Cabal series.
    I didn't finish it though.
    I think I watched up to part 6.
    I feel like this podcast is more credible.
    Mark Groubert is really good at digging up information and he has plenty of life experience in the areas that he discusses.
    He even palled around with Alec Baldwin and one of his brothers in the 90's.
    The guy understands what they do on movie sets and the differences between television productions.
    He doesn't sugar coat or glamorize what its like to be on those sets.
    Full of debauchery and such.
    (Heck, how many wives did Kevin Costner steal or sleep around with lol?)
    He doesn't connect all the dots for the viewers but the information that he provides is kind of stunning.
    Anyways... I found the dialog entertaining and its a real time conversation so when they make mistakes they can correct them in later episodes.
    They make it very clear that the liberal democrats will take care of their own no matter what the cost.
    The world is far dirtier than any of us can really imagine.
    Just connecting George Stephanopoulos and his wife to Alec Baldwin was interesting and we all know he is intertwined with the Clintons.
    Last edited by monet; 12-12-2021 at 07:02 PM.

Oh and they mention Eyes Wide Shut in one of these podcast episodes.
    They refer to it as a Documentary.
    And we all find it very odd that Kubrick died after making this film.

Oh and they mention Eyes Wide Shut in one of these podcast episodes.
    They refer to it as a Documentary.
    And we all find it very odd that Kubrick died after making this film.
    Yes. Kubrick basically became a martyr once he made that film. Regarding the Clintons (liberal democrats taking care of their own no matter what), I think the body count is now up to some ungodly number (at least the 50s by now I would guess).

I enjoyed the Baldwin documentary series you posted Monet, thanks again. The hosts of the series have convinced me that there is no way Baldwin will face any criminal charges and they have me convinced that it is very likely he will relocate to France, but not that it is a total certainty.

I enjoyed the Baldwin documentary series you posted Monet, thanks again. The hosts of the series have convinced me that there is no way Baldwin will face any criminal charges and they have me convinced that it is very likely he will relocate to France, but not that it is a total certainty.
    You listened to all of that fast!
    I get it though, I find Mark easy to listen to when he starts putting dots out there.
    Plus I like how honest he is about his sinful past and lifestyle.
    I felt like podcast 3, 7 and 8 had the best information.
    I found the deep dive on Halyna Hutchins husband Matthew Hutchin very interesting.
    And how see became a cinematographer on this movie Rust all the way from Russia is pretty wild.
    And of course all of Alec Baldwin's Political Connections should keep him safe from any jail time.
    Last edited by monet; 12-13-2021 at 11:01 PM.

I found the deep dive on Halyna Hutchins husband Matthew Hutchin very interesting.
    And how see became a cinematographer on this movie Rust all the way from Russia is pretty wild.
    And of course all of Alec Baldwin's Political Connections should keep him safe from any jail time.
    I decided to now listen to their art cop podcast. I've always found true crime stuff interesting. I used to listen to the Ed Opperman show but he is always injecting his libtard crap into the podcasts so I got tired of that aspect of it and stopped listening to his podcasts.

I decided to now listen to their art cop podcast. I've always found true crime stuff interesting. I used to listen to the Ed Opperman show but he is always injecting his libtard crap into the podcasts so I got tired of that aspect of it and stopped listening to his podcasts.
    Let me know if it is worth me listening to it.
    I notice they get into historical podcasts so I'll have to check them out a bit more when I have time or feel the urge.

Let me know if it is worth me listening to it.
    I notice they get into historical podcasts so I'll have to check them out a bit more when I have time or feel the urge.
    Yes that one was worth a listen - there's even a Nick Cage (victim) true crime story in that podcast.

I get it though, I find Mark easy to listen to when he starts putting dots out there.
    Plus I like how honest he is about his sinful past and lifestyle.
    The angle that Halyna Hutchins was iced because her next project was a childhood sex slavery doc was very interesting. Here's another possibility that they didn't mention - they conjectured (put the dot out there that is) that one of the set crew (IIRC it was the former prop master) put live rounds into the gun before his departure from the set and then Baldwin unknowingly made the hit. The unmentioned "dot" is that Baldwin is owned and "they" (Eyes Wide Shut Crowd whom the podcasters refer to as "Clintonistas") made him do it. It's almost impossible to get on the A list unless you are owned.
    Last edited by tableplay; 12-14-2021 at 03:54 AM.

Thread Information