Thread: Dude makes 856-foot-high basketball shot from top of the Stratosphere

This would be one hell of a giveaway promo.. win a shot at taking a shot for 10k+

Prior to this happening it could also have been sold as breaking a world record .. while winning substantial $$
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Gotta wonder how many basketballs he destroyed before finally hitting the mark?

One would think a baskeball could not survive a drop from that height, especially repeatedly.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Gotta wonder how many basketballs he destroyed before finally hitting the mark?

One would think a baskeball could not survive a drop from that height, especially repeatedly.
    Terminal velocity wouldn't be that high .. it might do just fine.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

The LID back in Vegas, enjoying breakfast!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

This story just made the local news where they showed the shot. They said there were over 900 attempts before they hit it.

The handicappers all did that decades ago.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    This is Barney

You're very much confused. That's not the LID but rather one of his sons, Festus. The personage he is with is LIDs longtime friend and dice shagger, Eustace, who transitioned last year but looks like it has ate too much pizza this years.

Originally Posted by Barney View Post
    This is Barney

You're very much confused. That's not the LID but rather one of his sons, Festus. The personage he is with is LIDs longtime friend and dice shagger, Eustace, who transitioned last year but looks like it has ate too much pizza this years.
    <--- Liked This Post!

This is Barney

<--- Liked This Post!
    Hey LID, you have 2 very dedicated fans in Monet and Tableplay. They are expecting you to post more often and stop being so aloof, around here. We need guys like you, Dom Perignon and Ray Finkle, to pick up the slack, after losing a handful of VCT heavyweights this year!

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post

This is Barney

<--- Liked This Post!
    Hey LID, you have 2 very dedicated fans in Monet and Tableplay. They are expecting you to post more often and stop being so aloof, around here. We need guys like you, Dom Perignon and Ray Finkle, to pick up the slack, after losing a handful of VCT heavyweights this year!
    Ozzy, I am hoping that Festus and the LID's friend Eustace will also start posting here at VCT - they probably have a lot of insight they could share here at VCT in regards to dice control.

This is Barney

I would like to discuss dices control but I don't play. The LID is the world class dice meister. Howevers, he is currently indisposed. After a 6 month dice campaign in the Las Vegas with his bestest friend the late great Jigaboo Jones, he was traveling last week back to Kentucky when he stopped at the Hollywood Cadino in Lawrenceburger Indiana.

It was very late at night when he pulled in parking lot with his Newell and got room but they made him pay a resort which pisses him offt very much. After hour later he decided to take a dip in pool since he paid resort fee according to the late JigabooJones.

Unfortunately, the cadino resort has no pool and he mistakenly dove into Ohio River since there were no lights. There has been no signs of the LID anywheres and they are currently dragging the Ohio River down near the Louisville. I'm not sure what we are going to do with the Newell in the parking lot other than to sell it real cheap.

This is Barney

I would like to discuss dices control but I don't play. The LID is the world class dice meister. Howevers, he is currently indisposed. After a 6 month dice campaign in the Las Vegas with his bestest friend the late great Jigaboo Jones, he was traveling last week back to Kentucky when he stopped at the Hollywood Cadino in Lawrenceburger Indiana.

It was very late at night when he pulled in parking lot with his Newell and got room but they made him pay a resort which pisses him offt very much. After hour later he decided to take a dip in pool since he paid resort fee according to the late JigabooJones.

Unfortunately, the cadino resort has no pool and he mistakenly dove into Ohio River since there were no lights. There has been no signs of the LID anywheres and they are currently dragging the Ohio River down near the Louisville. I'm not sure what we are going to do with the Newell in the parking lot other than to sell it real cheap.
    I would suggest donating it to Eustace for her years of faithful dice shagging.
    Last edited by tableplay; 05-25-2023 at 05:03 PM.

Thread Information