Thread: Recent interview with Eliot Jacobson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Environmentalists actually contribute to carbon in the atmosphere by not allowing deadfall to be cleared from the forest. It's the deadfall on the forest floor that is the actual fuel in forest fires. It's dry wood compared to the living wet wood in the living tree's. Forest fires are getting worse not because of climate but because of the buildup of deadfall caused by environmentalists not allowing it to be touched.
    Good talking point to repeat but if you pause to think about it no one is going to foot the bill to clear undergrowth from 100s of millions of acres.
    Maybe in some small forest people did it on some scale but to think that all this forest is going to have the undergrowth removed is crazy. It wasn't removed before. There was never a time when much beyond tiniest amount of undergrowth was cleared.

If I am wrong then who and when did they do ?

Don't ditz me please. I'd like you to answer the question.

Come'on man, lets be serious.
    Lol you are not serious. It’s done routinely in the east. When’s the last time you read about a huge Forrest fire in West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York or the surrounding states?
    Google flight big cock

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Good talking point to repeat but if you pause to think about it no one is going to foot the bill to clear undergrowth from 100s of millions of acres.
    Maybe in some small forest people did it on some scale but to think that all this forest is going to have the undergrowth removed is crazy. It wasn't removed before. There was never a time when much beyond tiniest amount of undergrowth was cleared.

If I am wrong then who and when did they do ?

Don't ditz me please. I'd like you to answer the question.

Come'on man, lets be serious.
    Lol you are not serious. It’s done routinely in the east. When’s the last time you read about a huge Forrest fire in West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York or the surrounding states?
    Google cock not allowed in California or something similar. Repeat for all the big forest fire states.
    H

Thread Information