Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Tasha, I note that you're now posting this thrilling tale of time travel, doppelgangers and luxurious penthouse suites on WoV.

I predict it will be flamed a bit but mostly ignored.

Keep posting new chapters here: I'm your biggest "fan" as it gets my creative juices flowing.
    I JUST finished posting the first story on WOV!

Now, onto posting the continuing sequel on WOV!
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    [I JUST finished posting the first story on WOV!

When you started your "Nathan's Corner" thread at WoV the Wizard immediately posted "Woohoo, I'm the first to visit. Can't wait for your first story."

Be careful what you ask for Wiz, you just might get it.
    What, Me Worry?

[I JUST finished posting the first story on WOV!

When you started your "Nathan's Corner" thread at WoV the Wizard immediately posted "Woohoo, I'm the first to visit. Can't wait for your first story."

Be careful what you ask for Wiz, you just might get it.
    LMAO!

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Hey girl, here's a helpful suggestion.

Instead of doing what you're now doing at WoV with the story, i.e. posting numerous chapters at one time / "a wall of text" you should have done what you did here: post a small bit at a time.

I know, the story is your "child" and you want everyone at WoV to say "Awww, ain't he cute?" but for that to happen they'd need to read it, and I'm damn sure that few will bother to wade through that huge mound of literary vomit.

Juat sayin'.
    What, Me Worry?

By that number of editions, the stories should come with those absurd images. Ha.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

By jove Garnabby, I think you've got it.

Tasha, have a picture, meme or some form of topical image accompany each chapter.

For example,when Matthew betrays Andy show a picture of Judas; of course the image of a DQ strawberry blizzard would ALWAYS be appropriate no matter what is happening in the story.

Maybe also add the occasional song to accompany the text; e.g. when a character comes out of the closet play Lou Reed's "Walk on the Wild Side."

Last edited by MisterV; 05-22-2024 at 05:59 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

The clock is ticking Tasha: nobody at WoV has commented on your story as I suspect nobody has bothered to read it, or having started they quickly stopped, overcome with chortles and guffaws.

WTF did you post that tripe at WoV for?

I can understand you doing it here at VCT where pretty much anything goes, but the stony-eyed regulars at WoV have little tolerance for that sort of worthless drivel.

What were you thinking when you posted it there?

It just makes you look silly.
    What, Me Worry?

The clock is ticking Tasha: nobody at WoV has commented on your story as I suspect nobody has bothered to read it, or having started they quickly stopped, overcome with chortles and guffaws.

WTF did you post that tripe at WoV for?

I can understand you doing it here at VCT where pretty much anything goes, but the stony-eyed regulars at WoV have little tolerance for that sort of worthless drivel.

What were you thinking when you posted it there?

It just makes you look silly.
    Because I wanted to spread my Fictional Axl Rose stories.

Oh it's "spreading" alright...like Chlamydia or Syphilis.
    What, Me Worry?

The next Chapter of my Fictional Axl Rose story is going to be a REALLY good Chapter!

The next Chapter of my Fictional Axl Rose story is going to be a REALLY good Chapter!
    ---> Society for the Spread of Literacy among the Georgians, ie, the idiots.

https://anagram-solver.net/The%20nex...0?partial=true

It better be, as it seems nobody at WoV is reading or commenting on your magnum opus.

In hindsight perhaps instead of basing the story on a time traveling Axl Rose and his doppelganger you could have centered it around a Wicked Wizard who via adroit prestidigitation, legerdemain and sleight of hand convinces the clueless and the desperate that he has The Answers they all seek, all the while juggling flaming dice while riding a unicycle down the strip.

Just sayin'.
    Last edited by MisterV; 05-24-2024 at 12:12 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

The next day, Mike and Axl got up and ate and got ready for the day. Billy, Jimmy, James, and Mike were all still asleep.

On Social Media, a 26 year old Woman named Rebecca Martin claimed that Mike sexually assaulted her when she was five.

Axl looked at Mike and said," You and Rebecca Martin are exactly the same age. I don't get why Rebecca is claiming that you sexually assaulted her when she was five.

Mike blushed uncomfortably.

Axl was ALARMED. Did Mike rape a five year old girl when he was only five? Most five year olds didn't even know what sex was at five.

Axl asked Mike,"How old were you when you lost your virginity?" Mike answered," 16."

Axl responded,"So, Rebecca is definitely lying when she said that you sexually assaulted her when she was five.

Mike's blush got even redder.

Axl said,"She is LYING, right? You couldn't have sexually assaulted her when you were five since you lost your virginity at 16.

Mike said,"I'm going to the movies." Axl said,"I'm going to the movies with you."

Mike said,"I'm going to the park."

Axl said,"I'm going to the park with you."

Mike said,"I'm going to the zoo."

Axl said,"I'm going to the zoo with you."

Mike said,"I'm going to the gym."

Axl said,"I'm going to the gym with you."

Mike shook his head. I just want to be alone, Axl."

Axl said,"Just tell me the truth. I'm your Lawyer and can defend you. Did you sexually assault Rebecca at five?"

Mike said,"Kind of."

Axl was SHOCKED. "Oh my God!" Axl shouted. The normal Media and Social Media was going to have a field day with this! Oh no!

Axl calmed down and calmly asked Mike,"What happened ?"

Mike took a deep breath and said,"When Rebecca and I were five, I had a big crush on her and kissed her, without asking her for her permission."

Axl breathed a sigh of relief. There was a BIG difference between kissing someone their permission as a five year old and sexually assaulting someone as as a five year old.

Axl said,"Kissing someone as a five year old who is also five isn't technically sexual assault even without their permission. "

Mike said,"I'm still scared that Rebecca could land me in Prison over this.

Axl said,"If anything, the Statute Of Limitations will protect you. The Statute Of Limitations runs out after 20 years, and you kissing Rebecca was 21 years ago, so you're safe."

Mike was hoping that Axl was right. Mike went back to sleep.

Jimmy, James, Billy, and Andy woke up and saw the social media post. Their faces all blanched.

Billy said," Mike didn't sexually assault anyone. He kissed Rebecca when she and he were both five without asking her first, but it wasn't sexual assault."

James, Jimmy, Axl, and Andy all backed up Billy.

Axl said,The normal Media and Social Media are going to tear Mike apart so badly!

James said,"Maybe we should all just hide out in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite indefinitely?"

Axl said,"No, if we do that, it'll look like we have something to hide. And besides, we still have to do Cake Cream Shows."

James said,"You're right, Axl." Everyone else all agreed too.

Axl said,"We should go to the Mall, you know, like everything's normal."

James, Jimmy, Andy, and Billy all backed up Axl. They chilled and Mike woke up again.

James, Jimmy,Andy, Billy, and Axl all told Mike their thoughts and Mike was apprehensive about going out in public.

Axl said,"For all the normal Media and Social Media know, Rebecca is plain lying to get her 15 minutes of fame."

Mike said,"I'm still not sure. Shouldn't we all just hide out in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite indefinitely?" The same thing James said, wow!

James said,"I said the same thing, but Axl pointed out that we would look like we have something to hide if we do that. "

Axl confirmed he said it.

They all chatted and decided it was best they go to to the Mall to show they have nothing to hide. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the Mall.

At the Mall, people screamed at Mike,"RAPIST!"

Mike felt harassed. Axl, Billy, Andy, James, and Jimmy all supported Mike and said,"Mike didn't rape anyone. Mike also said,"I didn't rape anyone."

TMZ was there and were filming Mike against his will asking him,"How does it feel to be accused of rape by Rebecca Martin?"

Mike said,"Leave me alone."

Do you mean like you should have left Rebecca Martin alone?"

Axl said,"I'm going to have to ask you to stop speaking to my Client," in an authoritative tone." TMZ ignored Axl and kept asking Mike about Rebecca Martin.

Mike said,"Please just stop asking me questions. You guys are harassing me!"

TMZ said,"Rebecca Martin should sue you for the sexual assault you did to her!"

Mike said,"I didn't sexually assault Rebecca!"

Axl, Billy, Andy, James, and Jimmy all backed up Mike. There was a huge crowd gathered and were filming and harassing Mike along with TMZ.

Mike said to Billy, Andy, James, Jimmy, and Axl,"Maybe we should just leave. This is getting really bad!"

James, Jimmy, Billy, Andy, and Axl all agreed. They left the mall and the crowd and TMZ followed them, continuing to harass Mike and film him. James, Jimmy, Mike, Andy, Axl, and Billy all felt harassed. They ordered a LYFT to the zoo that was practically empty and they were able to relax in peace. After the zoo, they went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and saw on the News and Social Media that the disastrous mall outing was already viral.

Oh no, they all said in unison! Poor Mike didn't deserve any of this. Mike's Mother called him and informed him that on Social Media and the news they were calling him a Rapist and she knew he wasn't a Rapist and she loved him.

Mike said,"I love you too Mom. All I did was kiss Rebecca when I was five without asking her permission. I had no idea it would turn into this disaster it became today.

Mike's Mother said,"I remember that day. When I came to pick you up, your Teacher informed me of what happened and told me I should make you apologize to Rebecca for doing that. I did and you apologized to Rebecca and never did anything like that again. That was that until today."

Mike said,"I thought that would stay in the past for good but today I'm being raked over the coals for it. "

"Just stay strong, sweetie," Mike's Mother told him. Mike thanked her and she welcomed him and they chatted for a little while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Mike felt a little better after talking with his Mother.

Andy, James, Mike, Billy, Axl, and Jimmy soon all went to sleep.

Andy, James, Mike, Billy, Axl, and Jimmy soon all went to sleep.
    --->

Mademoiselle Josette, My Woman (play).

I am lonely will anyone speak to me.

Jane Blonde-Sensational Spylet.

https://anagram-solver.net/Andy,%20J...0?partial=true

Mademoiselle Josette, My Woman (French: Mademoiselle Josette, ma femme) is a French comic play written by Paul Gavault and Robert Charvay which premiered in 1906. Numerous film adaptations have been made of it.
    "i am lonely will anyone speak to me" was the title of a thread that was posted on the Internet forum of the video codec downloads site Moviecodec.com, and had become "the web's top hangout for lonely folk". The thread began July 14, 2004; it was the first hit when the phrase "I am lonely" was entered into the Google search engine, though it has since dropped.
    Plain Janey Brown transforms into Jane Blonde: Sensational Spylet in this brilliantly inventive, hilarious adventure story from a first-time author. Ten-year-old Janey Brown feels like she is practically invisible. With her stick-thin legs, mousy... Google Books

Cake Cream awoke to a SWAT team blowing open the door of their luxurious penthouse suite, guns drawn: Mike was taken into custody and whisked away.

Trial ensued two hours later before Judge V.

Ms. Martin tearfully explained how Mike had grabbed her, spun her around, and French kissed her.

Mike said "Yes, that's what happened."

Judge V. ruled that Mike sexually assaulted Rebecca, concluding that inserting his tongue into her unwilling mouth was "sexual penetration."

Axl and Mike were unaware that as part of the "Me too" movement the statute of limitations had been extended to 25 years, not 20.

Judge V. scratched his aching balls under his cocaine flecked robe while sentencing Mike to 30 years in prison.

Mike thanked Judge V. and was welcomed; they shook hands and he was then led away in cuffs: as he marched into oblivion Mike sang "We're Off to see the Wizard."

Cake Cream left court and while feasting on strawberry blizzards at DQ Axl said "It looks like we need to find Mike's replacement."
    They hee-hawed, brayed, farted tunefully and joyously sang "Springtime for Hitler" from that classic movie, "The Producers."

Last edited by MisterV; 05-29-2024 at 08:49 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

Josette needs to marry within a year to get her aunt's money but her fiance has left. After getting permission from her godfather for a "white wedding, " she realizes she loves the godfather instead.
    Name:  Mademoiselle_Josette,_My_Woman_(1933_film).jpg
Views: 23
Size:  29.1 KB

Last edited by Garnabby; 05-29-2024 at 06:11 PM.

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day.

They decided they wanted to do a Cake Cream Show soon. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the James L Knight Center and booked a Cake Cream Show for tomorrow. They went to the movies and the Usher made snide and snarky comments about Mike. Mike felt harassed. Billy, James, Axl, Jimmy, and Andy were uncomfortable.

Axl said,"You are so rude and unprofessional." The Usher just smirked sardonically.

They watched the movie and were glad the movie was dark. They left during the movie credits before the house lights came on and they went to Red Lobster.

At Red Lobster, James and Melissa flirted with each other and she told them all she supported Mike. They all felt relieved that Melissa supported Mike. They had a nice time at Red Lobster.

After Red Lobster, they went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled and then went to sleep.

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day. It was time to go to the James L Knight Center. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the James L Knight Center.

At the James L Knight Center, only 100 Fans showed up. They were SHOCKED. This was a REALLY far cry from 4,000 Fans.

They did a good show, and the 100 Fans cheered wildly, but there was definitely a.huge difference between 100 Fans cheering wildly and 4,000 Fans cheering wildly.

The final sendoff happened to more wild cheering and then the show was over.

After the Show, James, Billy, Jimmy, Mike Axl, and Andy all lamented about how empty and weird today's show was with only 100 Fans. They mentioned it felt creepy.

Axl said,"Let's book another Cake Cream Show for tomorrow. Maybe we'll get 4,000 people to come see us tomorrow." Andy, Billy, James, Jimmy, and Mike all backed up Axl. They booked another Show for tomorrow.

They went to Denny's and had a nice meal. After Denny's, they went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled and all went to sleep.

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the James L Knight Center and 4,000 people showed up just like Axl predicted. They were all happy.

They started the show and there were BOOS and JEERS and people were calling Mike a Rapist and chanting that Axl needed to fire Mike from Cake Cream.

Cake Cream and Axl were all SHOCKED. This 4,000 people weren't FANS, they were HATERS! The Haters cussed out Mike and Axl has a VERY deep loyalty to his Friends and Family, so he said,"I am not firing Mike from Cake Cream. Please stop.

So, you're going to keep a RAPIST in Cake Cream? What a bad Manager you are!" The Audience jeered at Axl. Billy, Mike, Andy, Axl, Jimmy, and James all felt uncomfortable.

Axl said,"Mike's not a Rapist. Please stop."

James, Jimmy, Mike, Billy, and Andy all said that Mike wasn't a Rapist. They also said that Axl wasn't a bad Manager. Axl was grateful at them for sticking up for him.

The Audience continued to chant,"Fire Mike! Fire Mike!" "Fire Mike!" "Fire Mike!"

Axl fed up said,"You know what, why don't I just fire YOU guys?" Get the FUCK out of the James L Knight Center!" Show's over!" The Audience was SHOCKED that Axl was kicking them all out!" They all scrammed like roaches when the lights are turned on them.

Axl, James, Jimmy, Mike, Andy, and Billy were all shocked at how disastrous the James L Knight Center Show was today and they were wishing for yesterday's performance of just 100 FANS over 4,000 HATERS that showed up today.

They went to Burger King and tried to salvage the horrific day they were having. They had a nice Burger King meal.

After Burger King they went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and.... Today's disastrous James L Knight Center was already going viral. YIKES.

On Social Media, People were questioning why Axl was so loyal to a RAPIST. Mike burst into tears, unable to keep a strong facade anymore. James, Jimmy, Axl, Billy, and Andy all comforted Mike and all told him he wasn't a Rapist.

Mike felt a little better, knowing he had five Brothers who all cared about him and loved him. They all ate ice cream and supported Mike.

They went to sleep.

At three AM Mike silently entered the bathroom, took a few Viagra, and quietly padded out of the luxurious penthouse suite.

"Call me a rapist, will they?" he muttered: "I'll show them."

Hard as a rock and intent on defoliation, Mike flagged down a passing casino bus and had it take him to its destination: the homeless section of Miami.

It was there that he found a zoned out black-complected homeless woman: "Not too shabby" he thought as he hit her on the head with a nearby hideous handbag filled with losing Bingo cards and a broken bowling ball: he pulled her begrimed sweatpants off and joyfully had his way with her still warm but rapidly cooling body.

Unbeknownst to Mike TMZ had employed a team to secretly spy on Cake Cream and follow Mike: they caught the event on camera but said nothing to Mike at the time.

Sated, Mike went to Denny's; at his request they made him an off the menu item: a strawberry blizzard which tasted so good...

Later that morning, back in the luxurious penthouse suite, the members of Cake Cream were doing their morning goat-yoga when the TV showed the TMZ video of Mike engaging in murder, necrophilia, and the joyous post-coitial consumption of a non-DQ strawberry blizzard.

Axl completed his downward dog pose, looked at Mike and asked "Do you have some explaining to do?"

Mike blushed deep red and said "No, why do you ask?"

"I ask because it looks like you murdered a homeless woman, had sex with her dead body, and then had a strawberry blizzard at Dennys and not at DQ. What the fuck, Mike."

"Aw, that's all just fake news" said Mike; "That's all AI generated. Who's up for DQ strawberry blizzards?"

Cake Cream farted in a manly manner as they filed out of their luxurious penthouse suite, climbed on their unicycles and pedaled to DQ.
    Last edited by MisterV; 05-31-2024 at 09:17 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

The next day, they got up and got ready for the day. On Social Media, Mike was still being called a Rapist.

Mike felt harassed. Axl decided that maybe everybody should go to the bar today and have wings, fries, and soda. You know, go unwind.

Everybody agreed. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the bar.

At the bar, they were eating wings, fries, and drinking soda and Patrons were calling Mike a Rapist. Mike was visibly upset. Axl, James, Jimmy, Billy, and Andy were all upset too.

Axl reached his boiling point, his final straw, and decided he was going to sing Iron Man by Black Sabbath/Ozzy Osbourne to support Mike and Mike, Andy, Billy, James, and Jimmy all supported Axl's decision. Axl smiled. He went to Karaoke and played the instrumental of Iron Man and sang Iron Man changing just the first couple of words.

He is iron man

Has he lost his mind?
    Can he see or is he blind?
    Can he walk at all
    Or if he moves will he fall?

Is he alive or dead?
    Has he thoughts within his head?
    We'll just pass him there
    Why should we even care?

He was turned to steel
    In the great magnetic field
    When he traveled time
    For the future of mankind

Nobody wants him
    He just stares at the world(Axl gave a chilling, intimidating, dark stare )
    Planning his vengeance
    That he will soon unfurl

Now the time is here
    For iron man to spread fear
    Vengeance from the grave
    Kills the people he once saved

Nobody wants him
    They just turn their heads
    Nobody helps him
    Now he has his revenge

Heavy boots of lead
    Fills his victims full of dread
    Running as fast as they can
    Iron man lives again

The majority of the Audience had was in awe and had been filming everything and this was going to go viral and Cake Cream cheered wildly for Axl. Axl smiled and got off the Karaoke stage and went back to Cake Cream.

Mike was especially happy at Axl singing Iron Man for him. He thanked Axl for singing Iron Man for him. Axl welcomed him.

They all went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and sure enough, the Iron Man performance went viral and People were talking about how badass Axl's performance of the song was. People noted that Iron Man could have been about both Axl(He traveled time to for the future of Mankind) and Mike.(The people turning on him)

They were all in a happy mood and chilled and then went to sleep.

Thread Information