Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344

Thread: Recent interview with Eliot Jacobson

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post

The prosecutions of Trump are political. It's called "Fabricate a Crime."
    you don't fabricate a crime and get 12 jurors who have been interviewed by the Defense Attorney who had a chance to remove them if he thought they were biased and get a conviction

and how about the prosecution and conviction of Hunter Biden - he's likely going to jail

more fascism__________?____________was that a fabrication______________?

the Convict's fans got REAL QUIET after that one

so easy to see thru your nonsensical ramblings - straight from the Maga playbook

Clean up your nonsensical reasoning. The defense has only so many votes to remove biased jurors. Nothing they can do with the multitude of biased jurors in New York.
    You wish it was nonsensical fool. Keep regurgitating every thought someone else has told you to have.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post
    you don't fabricate a crime and get 12 jurors who have been interviewed by the Defense Attorney who had a chance to remove them if he thought they were biased and get a conviction

and how about the prosecution and conviction of Hunter Biden - he's likely going to jail

more fascism__________?____________was that a fabrication______________?

the Convict's fans got REAL QUIET after that one

so easy to see thru your nonsensical ramblings - straight from the Maga playbook

Clean up your nonsensical reasoning. The defense has only so many votes to remove biased jurors. Nothing they can do with the multitude of biased jurors in New York.
    You wish it was nonsensical fool. Keep regurgitating every thought someone else has told you to have.
    You fucking idiot. Every conviction is going to be thrown out no matter how much you snivel about it.
    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

You fucking idiot. Every conviction is going to be thrown out no matter how much you snivel about it.
    Just like the 50 lawsuits over voter fraud pushed by Trump?

Take a breath and stop fellating

I'm out to make as many friends as possible. You guys are a trip.

1) The convictions were a reach. A massive reach given the status of the defendant. They will be overturned. Book it, Dano.

2) The voter fraud lawsuits were ridiculous, given the granular analyses that can be executed precinct by precinct. I am stunned by how many intelligent people (all men, by the way) who I personally know, believe there was massive voter fraud. James Carville could walk you through district by district for these elections. Democrats outnumber Republicans by seven million or so in this country. If democracies were actually democracies, the GOP would have a real hard time with any regional, much less national, elections.

Quit sniveling
    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I'm out to make as many friends as possible. You guys are a trip.

1) The convictions were a reach. A massive reach given the status of the defendant. They will be overturned. Book it, Dano.

2) The voter fraud lawsuits were ridiculous, given the granular analyses that can be executed precinct by precinct. I am stunned by how many intelligent people (all men, by the way) who I personally know, believe there was massive voter fraud. James Carville could walk you through district by district for these elections. Democrats outnumber Republicans by seven million or so in this country. If democracies were actually democracies, the GOP would have a real hard time with any regional, much less national, elections.
    Democracy is 2 lions and a sheep voting on what’s for dinner. US is not a democracy. We are a constitutional republic. The word “democracy” does not appear in the declaration, constitution or bill of rights.

The 7 million live in the peoples republics of California/New York. Discount those 2 states and trump won 2020 popular vote by 1 million.

Mail in and drop box fraud are impossible to prove. In person voting and video can match number of people who voted with the ballot count. The fraud if it exists would be in the battleground states.

I didn't mean to imply that the US is a democracy. The US PRETENDS to be a democracy.

Technically, according to the CIA, the US is currently an anocracy. If you don't know what that is, neither did I until I read articles by people with CIA status. So look it up.

TRUMP!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information