Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129
Results 2,561 to 2,569 of 2569

Thread: Professional Sportsbetting

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    At some point, you and the other VCT/WoV luminaries may come to understand just how dwarfed all the blackjack/video poker/alleged "advantage player" stuff is compared to sports betting. What Mr. Munchkin is doing is not a step down; it's an elevator ride up.
    Redietz, you are to be commended for the self-discipline you have showed over the years in not skimming any of the money for the bets you are assigned to make that those less disciplined might take off the top for the purpose of paying their property taxes.

And you are to be commended for having a credit rating lower than mine. Must be tough to fake your way through a capitalist life. But I give you all the credit (see what I did there?) in the world for trying.

Can you imagine it? One of the great and most well-known APs of our time, Richard Munchkin, is now doing (in part) what I've been doing for 40 years. And some forum-spouting "APs" can't figure it out. "He must be broke." LOL. Yeah, that's the ticket. Do you understand what a doofus you are?
    It's all strawmen with you. I never stated that Richard Munchkin "must be broke".

At some point, you and the other VCT/WoV luminaries may come to understand just how dwarfed all the blackjack/video poker/alleged "advantage player" stuff is compared to sports betting. What Mr. Munchkin is doing is not a step down; it's an elevator ride up.
    Redietz, you are to be commended for the self-discipline you have showed over the years in not skimming any of the money for the bets you are assigned to make that those less disciplined might take off the top for the purpose of paying their property taxes.

And you are to be commended for having a credit rating lower than mine. Must be tough to fake your way through a capitalist life. But I give you all the credit (see what I did there?) in the world for trying.

Can you imagine it? One of the great and most well-known APs of our time, Richard Munchkin, is now doing (in part) what I've been doing for 40 years. And some forum-spouting "APs" can't figure it out. "He must be broke." LOL. Yeah, that's the ticket. Do you understand what a doofus you are?
    I know many people with a high credit rating who are broke as fuck, they own nothing, they can barely make it without personal off-the-books loans, and they are always one missed 2 week check away from total collapse and losing everything.

I'm dealing with someome right now who I have to loan money to, before they lose their brand new truck, big house/income property, and are on the street. BUT HEY... they have an 830+ credit rating. This isn't the first time with this same person, it's like every 2-4 years they hit the skids and I bail them out(I may get paid back 25% each time).

Oh, but on their Facebook page they are totally balling with pictures of vacations, nice cars, flashing the cash and their LIFE IS GREAT persona.

Yeah, this time my help will be limited and come with strict ultimatums or I have to walk away.

Edit to add: Imagine how pissed off I am when I'm owed thousands by them and they show up in their 2024 truck with the newest $1,600 cell phone showing me how neat it is.

"Hey Axel, let me buy you a drink on my (Platinum) credit card", Oh, and when you get a chance... I got to talk to you about somthing."
    Last edited by AxelWolf; Yesterday at 09:50 PM.

Lol

Sick burn!

Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    Lol

Sick burn!
    Thanks M8.
    Last edited by tableplay; Today at 12:50 AM.

If I thought, I could get away without paying our property taxes and not lose our house... I would 100% never pay them.
    I'd be skimming the shit out of those bets if I thought I could get away with it or it was worth it.
    Even if I couldn't get away with it or it or it wasn't worth it, I'd probably still do it just because I can't keep my hand out of the cookie jar.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    If I thought, I could get away without paying our property taxes and not lose our house... I would 100% never pay them.
    I'd be skimming the shit out of those bets if I thought I could get away with it or it was worth it.
    Even if I couldn't get away with it or it or it wasn't worth it, I'd probably still do it just because I can't keep my hand out of the cookie jar.
    Monet, I don't understand how Redietz knows that my credit score is lower than his or if he is referring to TransUnion, Equifax, Experian, or some minor credit rating agency (if such exist).

Monet, I don't understand how Redietz knows that my credit score is lower than his or if he is referring to TransUnion, Equifax, Experian, or some minor credit rating agency (if such exist).
    lul, yeah, I kind of jumped into the middle of the conversation as I haven't read any other comments in this thread. When I see a tableplay post, I just click on it. I always enjoy talking about not paying taxes and or skimming. Those subjects are high up on my list.

lul, yeah, I kind of jumped into the middle of the conversation as I haven't read any other comments in this thread. When I see a tableplay post, I just click on it. I always enjoy talking about not paying taxes and or skimming. Those subjects are high up on my list.
    Your post was absolutely legit. It was on my mind that Redietz had made the assumption that his credit score was better than mine (based on no information whatsoever) and I just took the opportunity of your skimming/tax post to get that thought into a post (in the form of a reply to your post), as I didn't make that point regarding his airball credit assumption earlier.

Your post was absolutely legit.
    Are you guys tag-teaming the ditz?

Ditz posted his credit score...you can debunk him, but you haven't, so it's not an airball yet.

Thread Information