Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KJ Accused Of Being Sockpuppet on WoV

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    MidwestPlayer = KJ sock??????????
    That might be what Shack thought. But I've never seen KJ put up pics of being asshole deep in snow on the upper peninsula of michigan like MWP has.And KJ has never shown signs of being the flaming lefty that MWP is.
    Actually, it's a little worse than that. I don't think you have ever seen KJ post a picture. Know why? I don't know how. (where is the embarrassed emoji). I am severely tech challenged.

I did post a few screenshots of PM's back on GF, but my partner had to show me how, and I have since forgotten. I really don't know how to do that shit. But I can assure you that if and when I learn, the last thing you will see from me is a picture of 6 feet of snow.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    THAT seals my fate MaxPen?

That post was humor. No attacks of Mike. Have you lost your sense of humor?
    Makes it kind of hard for anyone to support someone being reinstated while they flaunt the rules in the chief decisions makers face. But whatever, good luck. It's probably not even worth you trying to get reinstated as it is a dying forum anyhow.
    MaxPen, I greatly appreciate that yourself, RS_ and Axelwolf have all spoken up on my behalf to Mike. But let's not pretend that I am on the verge of being re-instated. 1247 days! That is going on 4 years! I mean how long does it take to realize what everyone else knows.

The facts are:

1.) Norm used Mike to ban me. I think this is the big issue for Mike. He doesn't want to admit that he was used and manipulated. And no matter how you slice it, re-instating me would be an acknowledgement of that. I mean nobody wants to admit that but come on....1247 days! how much time does it take to know that Norm never had any intention of participating at WoV? Hint: the 5 years prior to him showing up where Norm was a member but chose not to participate should have told Mike that.

and 2.) I am banned at both Norm's site and WoV, because I challenged and called out a guy making mathematically impossible claims about his blackjack play. Nothing else. 5% advantage card counting playing his "super duper" count. WITH zero variance, just constant winning. These claims were and continue to be impossible. I had every right to call them out and challenge this person.

Now I have no Idea why Norm a math guy in his own right, chose to protect this person and ban those of us challenging him. ANd followed that up by going to other forums demanding that I be banned. I am guessing the fact that this person was by far the leading poster on his forum had something to do with it, but you would have to ask him.

But Mike Shackleford, banning me at Norm's request/demand, is a de facto endorsement by Mike of these Mathematically impossible claims. Mike can claim he didn't know what this feud was about, but I told him in private and he promised to look into it. I am guessing he never did, because I find it hard to believe that Mike Shackleford, a guy respected as the leading gambling math guy, would turn his back on the math and embrace mathematically impossible claims....friend or no friend asking him to.

The 3rd and final fact is that this person, is now gone. Completely debunked by mathematician and blackjack expert Don Schlesinger, this person admitted to exaggerating his claims and I believe was banned (maybe left on his own) from Norm's forum. I mean that should have been Mike Shackleford, standing up and debunking these claims 4 years ago, in the name of the math involved. I guess he chose not to do that because a friend asked him not to? I don't know.

But whatever....1247 days! How long does it take? Let's not pretend Mike is on the verge of re-instatement. 1247 days says otherwise.
    You forgot #4. You know what it is.
    #FreeTyde

I love watching kew WAILING like a wussy in every thread about being rejected at WoV! He must whimper himself to sleep every night, that is, after his NEUROTIC visits to the forums just to see if anyone said anything bad about the wittle boy....or if Mike has made his daydream come true--by REINSTATING HIM!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I love watching kew WAILING like a wussy in every thread about being rejected at WoV! He must whimper himself to sleep every night, that is, after his NEUROTIC visits to the forums just to see if anyone said anything bad about the wittle boy....or if Mike has made his daydream come true--by REINSTATING HIM!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    Rob you wail against me because you don't like that I have repeatedly called you out for your Singer progressive wagering system. Not the double up bug claim, but your original system claim, which has now been amended. That is the reason you hate and attack me.

Now here is the difference between us concerning WoV. I participated there for 4 years, almost always on topic of gambling/advantage play, just as the site was originally designed for. And I was banned unfairly because someone not even a member bullied, used and manipulated Mike to do so. THAT has become even more obvious as time has gone on.

YOU on the other hand, near as I can tell, because I haven't read most of your garbage, were rightfully banned for being an idiot, making claims that were mathematically impossible, and using sock puppets to try to gain credibility with those claims and then your general hateful nasty attack attitude.

You can't bring yourself to admit that I was wrongfully banned, even though you know it, because THAT is who you are. Hateful and nasty. Remember the guy that told us that the Rob Singer of the past 10 years was not who you really are? That didn't last long did it. That hateful, spiteful person is EXACTLY who you are.

I just ran out of popcorn (and kleenex)....sniffle sniffle.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    THAT seals my fate MaxPen?

That post was humor. No attacks of Mike. Have you lost your sense of humor?
    Makes it kind of hard for anyone to support someone being reinstated while they flaunt the rules in the chief decisions makers face. But whatever, good luck. It's probably not even worth you trying to get reinstated as it is a dying forum anyhow.
    MaxPen, I greatly appreciate that yourself, RS_ and Axelwolf have all spoken up on my behalf to Mike. But let's not pretend that I am on the verge of being re-instated. 1247 days! That is going on 4 years! I mean how long does it take to realize what everyone else knows.

The facts are:

1.) Norm used Mike to ban me. I think this is the big issue for Mike. He doesn't want to admit that he was used and manipulated. And no matter how you slice it, re-instating me would be an acknowledgement of that. I mean nobody wants to admit that but come on....1247 days! how much time does it take to know that Norm never had any intention of participating at WoV? Hint: the 5 years prior to him showing up where Norm was a member but chose not to participate should have told Mike that.

and 2.) I am banned at both Norm's site and WoV, because I challenged and called out a guy making mathematically impossible claims about his blackjack play. Nothing else. 5% advantage card counting playing his "super duper" count. WITH zero variance, just constant winning. These claims were and continue to be impossible. I had every right to call them out and challenge this person.

Now I have no Idea why Norm a math guy in his own right, chose to protect this person and ban those of us challenging him. ANd followed that up by going to other forums demanding that I be banned. I am guessing the fact that this person was by far the leading poster on his forum had something to do with it, but you would have to ask him.

But Mike Shackleford, banning me at Norm's request/demand, is a de facto endorsement by Mike of these Mathematically impossible claims. Mike can claim he didn't know what this feud was about, but I told him in private and he promised to look into it. I am guessing he never did, because I find it hard to believe that Mike Shackleford, a guy respected as the leading gambling math guy, would turn his back on the math and embrace mathematically impossible claims....friend or no friend asking him to.

The 3rd and final fact is that this person, is now gone. Completely debunked by mathematician and blackjack expert Don Schlesinger, this person admitted to exaggerating his claims and I believe was banned (maybe left on his own) from Norm's forum. I mean that should have been Mike Shackleford, standing up and debunking these claims 4 years ago, in the name of the math involved. I guess he chose not to do that because a friend asked him not to? I don't know.

But whatever....1247 days! How long does it take? Let's not pretend Mike is on the verge of re-instatement. 1247 days says otherwise.
    I'm too lazy to count, but I would venture to say that this at least the 50th time you've posted this on this forum.

(Hell, maybe 50 times in the WOV thread alone.)

We really don't need to read this 50 more times.

Or, for that matter, even ONCE more.

We get it.

Rob Singer may be an asshole, but when he points out the fact that you are absolutely obsessed over this to the point where it's unhealthy, he's 100% correct.

Pro tip, KJ: Find another source of validation outside of Internet forums. You'll be glad you did.
    Last edited by acescracked_1210; 08-15-2019 at 08:53 AM.

Originally Posted by acescracked_1210 View Post

Pro tip, KJ: Find another source of validation outside of Internet forums. You'll be glad you did.
    I like that. But here comes a thousand word post on why it's not validation.

Give him time to rest. The only way to interrupt him from posting thousands of more words on this is to simply say he's right--and Shack etc. along with anyone here who criticizes or questions his antics, are wrong.

I'll start: He's right/Im wrong. Shack was wrong. It is perfectly OK for kew to say all that crazy shit whenever & wherever after he was nuked, because he was WRONGED. None of what he's said should matter because Mike messed up. He broke his own rules in banning him. Nobody did anything right here except kew, and everybody did everything wrong BUT kew.

1252 DAYS and counting.
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Thread Information