Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: I don't understand Wizard

Another thing Shack did that is very suspicious was ban Midwest Player for "sock-puppetry and trolling. Thread closed" This was done to a member of WoV for 9 years. Shack couldn't very well publicly nuke MWP for a first offense trolling. That would really look bad. Hence the sock charge. But he never named any socks. I think the obvious reason for this is there weren't any socks to name.

Axel immediately questioned the sock charge in the Discussion about the Suspension List thread. Darkoz thought it was suspicious too. Shack has never responded. My thinking is he wants the whole thing to quickly be forgotten.

To top it off the next day Shack put up a post in the Discussion about the Suspension List thread updating the suspension list. Conspicuously absent from the list was Midwestplayer. And to this day MWP hasn't been placed on the list. Pretty obvious Shack wants his MWP debacle swept under the rug for good.

What is glaringly apparent is no one wants to question Shack on nuking someone, who should have been considered a first time offender, without listing any evidence of socks. Axel attempted but quickly gave up.

This one really stinks. Shack needs to be told to explain his actions.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    KewlJ the point was it's hypocritical to condemn a gambling writer for publicizing a play when your whole career depends on such writers.

There's a certain semi-famous AP that used to criticize slot hustlers for revealing things on Twitter that just recently gave a (paid?) speech on AP at a major conference in LV...to an audience that probably has more potential and inclination to do this stuff than any other group I can think of.

I personally don't see any high ground from which to criticize such people beyond the obvious hypocrisy or the superficiality of their motives (e.g. exposing plays just to show off that they know about them).
    Loooooooooooooooool.

KewlJ the point was it's hypocritical to condemn a gambling writer for publicizing a play when your whole career depends on such writers.

There's a certain semi-famous AP that used to criticize slot hustlers for revealing things on Twitter that just recently gave a (paid?) speech on AP at a major conference in LV...to an audience that probably has more potential and inclination to do this stuff than any other group I can think of.

I personally don't see any high ground from which to criticize such people beyond the obvious hypocrisy or the superficiality of their motives (e.g. exposing plays just to show off that they know about them).
    Loooooooooooooooool.
    Smurgerburger, whose the AP that made the speech?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

It was rxgamble from Twitter. My post here started a mini-drama there which just took an absurd turn.

It was rxgamble from Twitter. My post here started a mini-drama there which just took an absurd turn.
    Where should I look on twitter to find it?

In rxgamble's old tweets, not sure how far back they go though.

I see she's looking to hold some hole carding classes.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I see she's looking to hold some hole carding classes.
    These aren't worth the money. It's really not hard. Probably much easier to learn than card counting.

Jbjb have you ever heard of the subreddit /r/ihavesex?

Jbjb have you ever heard of the subreddit /r/ihavesex?
    No.

Thread Information