Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
There is one other huge distinction here. What happens when someone doesn't believe another member's claims or story?

Well Mdawg starts attacking, starting individual threads (mostly filled with lies) about every single person that expresses doubts. Singer? Well he doesn't own his own forum, so there are no individual threads, but he attacks on a very personal level as soon as someone expressed doubt. Mdawg I believe, copied this from Singer. Maxpen is now doing the same, as does AinQ.

Now what do I do. My first tendency is to better try to explain myself. Knowing expressing myself is a weakness, I sort of put the onus on me to better do so. I try to engage in adult type discussion and conversation, even with people like blackhole, or the late Alan Mendelson, who I believe were being dis-ingenuous. .

But personal attacks are never my first response. If I engage in some kind of personal attack, it is in response to repeated attacks and lies about me and my family.

Now someone like coach belly will point out the nasty things I said to/about Alan, which I apologized for almost immediately. I hope this doesn't offend his son, if he is reading, but Alan had a way of frustrating me. I think he was an experienced forum guy and enjoyed stirring things as many here do and he has a way of getting under my skin...a way of pushing buttons.
More stupid essays. Nobody cares about you trying to talk your way out of or explain your own personal hell. And stop cherry-picking what Dan said. He's nothing more than a single vote anyway. He sees you as the same liar and fraud as everyone else does. That's something you've earned.