View Poll Results: Did UNKewlJ receive a settlement for his claimed backrooming incident?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe that UNKewlJ did receive a $300K or so settlement for his alleged backrooming case

2 20.00%
  • UNKewlJ is lying. He did not receive any $300K settlement for any backrooming matter

8 80.00%

Thread: The UNKewl Challenge - did UNKewlJ receive any settlement money for his fictional backrooming incident?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My original challenge, now expired:

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    THE UNKEWL CHALLENGE

If this liar can produce evidence that he received a settlement from his made up backrooming incident on the date he claims I will match the amount he received in the ACH. The question just is, what is he willing to put up if he cannot produce the proof he claims exists. Since he "knows" he got the settlemeant, I'd assume that he'd put up any amount, since he "knows" he will win this challenge?

He doesn't have to meet me, he can provide the proof to the Wizard who will be back in town soon enough and can handle this. Hell, I don't care, he can provide it to MrV if he likes, MrV won't even have to come to Vegas all he will have to do is login to UNKewlJ's meager bank account to see that there is nothing there, barely two nickels to rub together and no record of any ACH from Saturday, 6/24/23. He may change the banking login password to something simple, facilitate Wizard or V's login, and then change it afterwards.

I know such evidence does not exist. It is impossible that he received an ACH after midnight on a Saturday (meaning, after 11:59pm Friday, 6/23/23).

I am in Vegas now and will leave this offer open for one week.

How about it UNKewlJ, is it worth it to you to double what you supposedly got in this settlement, in one blow? AND prove yourself.

UNKewlJ's counter:

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Ok, I accept. These are my terms.

Todd Witteles (Dan Druff) is who I choose to be the arbitrator, although there will be written conditions, agreed to in writing by Wittless, enforceable by legal action, if necessary.

Since I can't say an exact amount by legal settlement agreement, Mdawg will need to deposit $500,000 with Todd Witteles.

I will meet with Todd, take him to my bank and request a print out of my account transactions for the period. This will insure that I am not using some doctored document. I will also allow him to speak with bank personnel, and authorize bank personnél to speak to him about my account, if he desires. These documents will not remain with Witteles after verification, nor be turned over to Mdawg to view at any time, as he has proven he will use whatever information he can to harm my career.

Upon completion of verification, Todd Witteles will disburse to me a matching amount of my recent settlement, from the escrow and return the balance less any agree fee for his participation to Mdawg.

These are my terms. They are non-negotiatable. And I will not spend days and weeks going back and forth as these challenges always do, turning into nothing. If and when Todd agrees to participate, money must be deposited within 24 hours or by the next business day if he agrees this weekend.
    UNKewlJ stated that he accepted that the wager is over whether or not he received a settlement via electronic transfer into his bank account on June 24, 2023 (the "after Friday midnight" he claimed as the posting time and date) for his alleged backrooming incident, but wanted $500K deposited up front, with nothing put up by him, and no penalty if he fails to provide the proof.

UNKewlJ later lowered this to $300K

300K will do so. So I have come down from the original 500k
    and seedvalue has ACCEPTED.

Of course, even though UNKewLyingJ’s said many times in the past that he cannot disclose how much he got in the settlement
    Since I can't say an exact amount by legal settlement agreement, Mdawg will need to deposit $500,000 with Todd Witteles.
    He has (once again) more than implied how much he got, even though, he keeps changing this story, and the latest version of the story, is that he got somewhere around $300K
    I want an amount that will cover the settlement amount. 300K will do so. So I have come down from the original 500k, even though it sort of tells what the amount is, which I was not supposed to reveal.
    which of course would mean that the matter was settled for over $450,000. such that the UNKewl (unKleen) portion would be around $300,000., after the usual 1/3 taken off the top by an attorney for a contingency matter.

So much for his claim that he is barred from discussing the amount he supposedly got. He’s been stumbling over his feet to tell us multiple versions of how much he got, ranging from $50,000. to this latest highest figure of $300,000.

SeedValue's ACCEPTANCE:

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

I’m in on the challenge I will send someone to Vegas on my behalf with 300k cash for Dan to hold in Escrow. I don’t do any of this electronic transfer shit so these rats can figure out a way to snitch on you.

As a bonus my 300k will be a free roll for you fraud j. I will send my 300k with the documentation on who you are. If you fail to hold up your end you must agree to give dan the ok to post the documentation of your identity. This of course goes with dawgs original terms.

Time to come clean FraudJ put up or shut up. I don’t need a lawyer because I know exactly who you are and Dan is a stand up guy.
    Last edited by MDawg; 09-28-2023 at 05:19 PM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Thread Information