Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Here you go AxelWolf

When push comes to shove, you may well be a man of your word. But the examples I've seen, if you think there is any wiggle room, you try to get out of it.

Let's just say that you occasionally jump the gun too soon, before you have had time to think things through.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    When push comes to shove, you may well be a man of your word. But the examples I've seen, if you think there is any wiggle room, you try to get out of it.

Let's just say that you occasionally jump the gun too soon, before you have had time to think things through.
    It's simple, I was willing to offer more than you since it was obvious t me you lowballed him(without having any other information but what seemed reasonable to me) to the point where A: You make a nice profit or B: you knew he would never accept. Mike miss stated what you offered, you didn't correct it. I'm still willing to offer more than you did, I believe, I did, but Mike turned me down. If I jumped the gun, it was only based on INCORRECT information that you could have corrected, but choose not to. That shows what kind of person you are. You can claim that was for Mike to point out, however, I think you knew it was an obvious mistake and he wasn't trying to be deceptive, and it was obvious you could have corrected him. You didn't want to because you wanted people to believe you offered more than you did, you were being deceptive/tricky so you choose not to correct him in hopes he would not remember or look into it. That's a low move no matter how you slice it. As to why any of your other bets or challenges should be meet with skepticism, You dont want to win a legit challenge you want to win ay any cots no matter how deceptive or connish it may be.

Where are there other legit examples that you speak of? You are the one that backed out of your freeroll challenge and got suspended for doing so.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 04-03-2021 at 02:24 PM.

Two things. One, you know why that Wager didn’t happen. You wanted me to put up the money before the terms, the judging, anything was finalized.

Second, you had your chances, two chances actually, to talk with some money, but your B.S. instead walked, and if you haven’t figured it out by now, I don’t give two shits about you or most anything you say or think, which is why I rarely even respond to you at WOV anymore.

‘Cause that's what you are...that's what I think of you, a jerk off.

I could say the same about some others here and at WOV. Jerk offs, not worth my time to respond.
    Last edited by MDawg; 04-03-2021 at 05:27 PM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

You're a lying, worthless, stinking sack of shit, DoucheDawg, but hey, I'm sure you hear that a lot.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    You're a lying, worthless, stinking sack of shit, DoucheDawg, but hey, I'm sure you hear that a lot.
    This MDawg is definitely a person detached from reality. You can tell by his constant movie clips. It's all just a big fantasy.

Let me ask you this: what grown man, in his 60's by the looks of his hands calls himself a name like "MDawg". On top of that he talks about himself in 3rd person, as narcissists often do.

We have all seen this movie before.

Based on the insecurities on display MDawg must be packing all of 3 inches.

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Two things. One, you know why that Wager didn’t happen. You wanted me to put up the money before the terms, the judging, anything was finalized.

Second, you had your chances, two chances actually, to talk with some money, but your B.S. instead walked, and if you haven’t figured it out by now, I don’t give two shits about you or most anything you say or think, which is why I rarely even respond to you at WOV anymore.

‘Cause that's what you are...that's what I think of you, a jerk off.

I could say the same about some others here and at WOV. Jerk offs, not worth my time to respond.
    I was willing to accept any reasonable terms, nothing needed to be finalized since I accepted. I had two conditions before going forward, provide a way to guarantee payment if I succeeded, and come up with a list of people who could arbitrate/judge who the winner was. YOU AGREED TO BOTH, BUT YOU DIDNT FOLLOW THOUGH, You just kept wanting to add more impossible conditions, jabber on about how I would fail and why. You were upset that I accepted the challenge since it was more than likely I would win. You wanted to stall and back out, as you did. There no longer needed to be any meeting of the minds, You had conditions that needed to be met, if I didn't understand those conditions then that was on me, and I WOULD FAIL. You didn't everything you could to make sure you didn't have to pony up any money on deposit since it's unlikely you have any of your own money to spare. YOU BACKED OUT USING MIKE AS A CRUCH, THERE IS NO... IF'S... AND'S....OR BUT'S ABOUT THAT. And that's why Mike had to take action and give you a month.

The best impossible condition you came up with AFTER your challenge was proposed. I have to fake the adventures of MDwag but I cant use real photos, and I cant use fake photos. LOL.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 04-03-2021 at 08:09 PM.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    . You didn't everything you could to make sure you didn't have to pony up any money on deposit since it's unlikely you have any of your own money to spare.
    It is a shame Mike is so easily manipulated by this guy. Mike's whole hesitancy in shutting down this clown is that Mdawg has convinced Mike that he has 500k bankroll. Mike says give me a 500k bankroll and I could win many small sessions as well (before that big loss that is the doom of progression and chasing systems). But here's the thing: Mdawg has never demonstrated he has 500k BR and/or that he would be willing to put that in play to win a few thousand each day. That is just something he convinced Mike of.

If you go by the story told, MDawg has only a very few times taken out second markers after losing his first marker, Has he every put more than 50k in play, let alone a couple hundred? The answer is no. So the idea that he has 500k to leverage against making small profits each day is as bogus as every other aspect of the great Mdawg fairytale. At least the fairytale is where it belongs at WoV. But I do wish Mike wasn't so gullible.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

BLOCK THE SON OF A BITCH AND DON'T READ HIS POSTS!!

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    . You didn't everything you could to make sure you didn't have to pony up any money on deposit since it's unlikely you have any of your own money to spare.
    It is a shame Mike is so easily manipulated by this guy. Mike's whole hesitancy in shutting down this clown is that Mdawg has convinced Mike that he has 500k bankroll. Mike says give me a 500k bankroll and I could win many small sessions as well (before that big loss that is the doom of progression and chasing systems). But here's the thing: Mdawg has never demonstrated he has 500k BR and/or that he would be willing to put that in play to win a few thousand each day. That is just something he convinced Mike of.

If you go by the story told, MDawg has only a very few times taken out second markers after losing his first marker, Has he every put more than 50k in play, let alone a couple hundred? The answer is no. So the idea that he has 500k to leverage against making small profits each day is as bogus as every other aspect of the great Mdawg fairytale. At least the fairytale is where it belongs at WoV. But I do wish Mike wasn't so gullible.

Shackleford isn't "gullible." He's part, actually the biggest part, of the flim flam. He needs to be recognized and branded as such. His moving MDawg to the Systems Thread is a way for Shackleford to sidestep responsibility for the flim flam. Now that he's moved MDawg, Shackleford can wash his hands of any responsibility for MDawg or any reputational consequences to himself. It's as if he moved a cancer treatment recommendation from the "Medical" page to the "Alternative Therapies" page. He pulled a Pontius Pilate, as we say.

From what I can tell here, Todd is more concerned that CET not dock his readership an extra 50 credits for a dinner comp than he is that he's hosting a fantasy thread.

Here's what I don't get. Why are people supposed to be impressed with MDawg's wagers and comps? He's not betting that much. I mean, either the MDawg supporters here are recruited support (friends, siblings, socks, whatever) or they are low to medium rollers. It's an odd thing. My girlfriend's brother bets more than MDawg. Walking around with a 50K or 80K profit during a trip is not that uncommon an occasion in Las Vegas. Maybe it is in Indiana or Oklahoma or somewhere, but not in Las Vegas.
    Last edited by redietz; 04-04-2021 at 10:07 AM.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Why are people supposed to be impressed with MDawg's wagers and comps?
    Ask the detractors...they are the only people (other than the author)
    who care at all about MDawg's wagers and comps.

Yes, they sure are impressed,
    MDawg's trip reports sure have made an impression on them.

Originally Posted by coach belly
    MDawg's trip reports sure have made an impression on them.
    Yes, a NEGATIVE impression.

Were DoofDawg to simply be truthful and not invent silly claims ("I never lose") then he might be easier to tolerate, but his false claims coupled to his incessant cries for attention ("Look at me! I'm a winner! You little people should bow before me and eat the kernels of corn out of my shit!") make that impossible.

An Uber-Attention Whore without a shred of class.

Oh well, I've said my piece, time to follow the sound advice of others and add the schmuck to the "IGNORE" list.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    As MD is now considered a losing system player by the Little Wizard, I’m taking your advice and making him the 2nd person I’ve blocked on here. The other just spewed some kind of babble with numbers.

Name:  CD8AAFD2-1BA0-429C-9103-A6B4AD991C6D.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  47.5 KB

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    As MD is now considered a losing system player by the Little Wizard, I’m taking your advice and making him the 2nd person I’ve blocked on here. The other just spewed some kind of babble with numbers.

Name:  CD8AAFD2-1BA0-429C-9103-A6B4AD991C6D.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  47.5 KB
    Dog is firmly in 2nd place behind the psycho babble useless anagram nutcase, who virtually everybody has on ignore except for a select few. It takes a lot for me to block someone out completely( only 1 thus far) still read 15-20% of dogs post.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    I’m taking your advice and making him the 2nd person I’ve blocked on here.
    *points and laughs*
    Look who you're taking advice from...some punk-ass shit-talker who can't back his shit up.

keep fighting. Dont put your tail between your legs and run away.
    She belongs in a body bag along with every other Democrat.
    Pot smokers should be shot dead on sight as well.
    watch these tough talking liberals cower as usual.
    don't threaten violence to me over the internet...
    I'm not a fighter, boxer or anything of the like.
    White flight.
    Blocked.

In September, when MDawg was accused of being a sockpuppet, I looked into his account, and discovered he was using a VPN to access this site.

At first I demanded he turn off the VPN, as I don't allow them here. They avoid accountability. In fact, they even allow people to get away with illegal activity. I want a real IP so people know that there is something linking them to their posts. I never research anyone's identity, and I don't give out IPs (unless they are used to doxx people or harass the site), but I want that piece of information to be there, just in case.

It's kinda the same reason hotels take your ID when you check in. If you trash the room, they know who to look for.

Anyway, I was about to ban MDawg, but we came to a compromise where he'd turn off the VPN and go to a specific URL so I could see his real IP.

He agreed to this, and the IP which appeared indeed was not that of a VPN.

I can verify that he is in California (he's made this public before), but I won't say anything further. The IP also does not match that of any other user here, nor does he appear to live in the general area of any other user here.

Interestingly, the IP was associated with a certain business. It was not a home IP. It was not a law firm, in case you're wondering, but it was a business to where it's possible an attorney is on staff, so that didn't mean much either way.

Anyway, I still don't know who the guy is, and I don't really care. Just thought I'd mention the whole thing.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I can verify that he is in California (he's made this public before),
    but I won't say anything further.
    LOL...say what now?

Interestingly, the IP was associated with a certain business. It was not a home IP.
    It was not a law firm, in case you're wondering, but it was a business to where it's
    possible an attorney is on staff, so that didn't mean much either way.

In September, when MDawg was accused of being a sockpuppet, I looked into his account, and discovered he was using a VPN to access this site.

At first I demanded he turn off the VPN, as I don't allow them here. They avoid accountability. In fact, they even allow people to get away with illegal activity. I want a real IP so people know that there is something linking them to their posts. I never research anyone's identity, and I don't give out IPs (unless they are used to doxx people or harass the site), but I want that piece of information to be there, just in case.

It's kinda the same reason hotels take your ID when you check in. If you trash the room, they know who to look for.

Anyway, I was about to ban MDawg, but we came to a compromise where he'd turn off the VPN and go to a specific URL so I could see his real IP.

I can verify that he is in California (he's made this public before), but I won't say anything further. The IP also does not match that of any other user here, nor does he appear to live in the general area of any other user here.

Interestingly, the IP was associated with a certain business. It was not a home IP. It was not a law firm, in case you're wondering, but it was a business to where it's possible an attorney is on staff, so that didn't mean much either way.

Anyway, I still don't know who the guy is, and I don't really care. Just thought I'd mention the whole thing.

So if I want to claim I'm vice-president, I need to visit the White House, tell the visitor desk I have an internet emergency, and log into VCT there using that specific URL?

Sounds good. I better start the hormone treatments and schedule surgery.

Basically, this is like on the old Rockford Files, where Jim Rockford kept a business card printer in his trunk.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

So if I want to claim I'm vice-president, I need to visit the White House, tell the visitor desk I have an internet emergency, and log into VCT there using that specific URL?

Sounds good. I better start the hormone treatments and schedule surgery.

Basically, this is like on the old Rockford Files, where Jim Rockford kept a business card printer in his trunk.
    Yes, but most of the users here are not as clever as Jim Rockford, so this system works pretty well.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Dan, if I wanted to, I could log on to your site from this account from a home IP address that is legit without using a VPN/Proxy from a state I am not currently in/ I could also make a sockpuppet account from a legit IP/device and you would have no way of detecting it was me or not. I don't have anywhere near the knowledge of others when it comes to this type of stuff.

Obviously, my writing would give me away soon enough.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 04-08-2021 at 10:30 AM.

Dan, if I wanted to, I could log on to your site from this account from a home IP address that is legit without using a VPN/Proxy from a state I am not currently in I could also make a sockpuppet account from a legit IP/device and you would have no way of detecting it was me or not. I don't have anywhere near the knowledge of others when it comes to this type of stuff.

Obviously, my writing would give me away soon enough.
    Come on Axel, Dan said it wasn't an exact science. It also isn't necessary to investigate most accounts. But it is an additional tool. And when accounts are so obviously sockpuppets that a number of members raise concerns, and it turns out those accounts are all using VPN's....well let's just say "what's up with that?".

Sockpuppets are either dupe accounts of a banned member or they are second accounts of a current member, using a make believe "member" to create credibility where he otherwise has none (no one believing him and his claims). Both these are supposed to be against the rules on both forums, so if there is a method another tool, to cut down, it should be applied. That was my point at WoV where we all know the sock puppet thing is running rampant right now.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Thread Information